Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

What's all this about Canadablade? Premiership were having a laugh. Are you preparing your sig for next season?

Errrmmm My sig is aimed at Mad 'un who posted several youtube videos of goals against us with the title of Premiership your having a laugh :hihi:

I saw the humour in it, as i do in most of his posts against us :D

And as for next season, I dont think we are going down and I dont think you are coming up so :P

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

You forgot to put the same fans who were having a good sob when they sacked King Sturrocko :o

And everyone is happy now with Allen in charge still ? Hypocritical comes to mind.

Yeah, we've all kinda forgotten about that. Not hypocritical, fickle would probably be more accurate: and please, feel free to show me a footy fan who isn't. WARNOCK OUT, WARNOCK IN, YOU SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT etc.

13th place in the league Championship is getting back to the top :help: Not hard to please are we ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR PIGLETS

UP THE BLADES

Play offs after the next two games...mark my words.

COME ON YOU BLUE & WHITE WIZARDS!!!

Bottom 3 for us after our next 2 games...Mark my words :help:

That's the spirit!! Oh! After all this time have my constant assertions starting to take affect? That was a very satisfying response for me! Kinda like the time I asked this lass @ school for a (my first) blowjob and she said, "I'll think about it".

I never saw her again but you get the idea, i'm sure. :hihi:

Archived