Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

And as for Lestat, I know winning gets you excited but really..........

:D

Nice to see the old King of cut & paste has not lost his talent....worryingly though he/she/it is now looking through youtube for pigs???????????... You weren't looking for family members to invite over for new year were you FYTC?

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

You forgot to put the same fans who were having a good sob when they sacked King Sturrocko :o

And everyone is happy now with Allen in charge still ? Hypocritical comes to mind.

13th place in the league Championship is getting back to the top :help: Not hard to please are we ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR PIGLETS

UP THE BLADES

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. . . . . . How bitter do you sound! :P

Just because every weekend is now filled with doom, dread and a thumping, you dont have to come onto our thread and take it out on us poor Owls - we can't help you, we only know what it's like to be happy, cheering and winning every week. :thumbsup:

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - SIMPLY BETTER!

Nice to see the old King of cut & paste has not lost his talent....worryingly though he/she/it is now looking through youtube for pigs???????????... You weren't looking for family members to invite over for new year were you FYTC?

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

See the retorts are as cutting as ever ;)

Happy New Year my four trottered chum. UTB :D

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. . . . . . How bitter do you sound! :P

Just because every weekend is now filled with doom, dread and a thumping, you dont have to come onto our thread and take it out on us poor Owls - we can't help you, we only know what it's like to be happy, cheering and winning every week. :thumbsup:

Come on Lestat, even you know we haven't been thumped once this year.

A thumping is losing 4-0 to mighty Colchester or 4-1 to Wrexham etc :P

And yes we know, you are all happy and cheering only when you are winning a bit unlike a couple of months ago when it was losing and whinging :rant:

Anyways have a good New years my little pink friend :thumbsup:

Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Mark Crossley is relishing a return to his home town of Barnsley for the Coca-Cola Championship's South Yorkshire derby.

The 37-year-old, on loan from Premiership side Fulham, was taken to Hillsborough almost immediately by Brian Laws when he was appointed early last month.

His loan spell is due to expire after the New Year's Day match at home to Hull but Laws remains hopeful of holding on to his veteran keeper until the end of the season.

Regardless, Crossley is set to star at Oakwell on Saturday.

"Obviously it's my home-town club and I'm looking forward to going back," he said.

"My family is split between Wednesday, Barnsley and Sheffield United. I've had to put up with a lot of stick this week so hopefully we can get the right result so I can return some of it."

The Tykes have not beaten Barnsley for just over five years and even though Wednesday have lost just once in their last seven matches Crossley is not under-estimating the opposition.

"We've seen in this league that everybody beats everybody," he said.

"Barnsley had a good result at the weekend and we're on a good run which we want to keep going.

"The local derbies around Christmas give the fans an extra buzz. I'm sure it's going to be an enjoyable game."

Owls winger Wade Small could return to the squad having been sidelined for six weeks after knee surgery.

"Wade is training and chomping at the bit," Laws told the club's website, http://www.swfc.co.uk.

"I'm very close to throwing him in on the bench against Barnsley."

Barnsley midfielder Brian Howard has been ruled out with a leg injury while Paul Reid is struggling with an ankle injury.

Caretaker-manager Simon Davey said: "We will have to wait for the swelling on his leg to go down before we know more after a scan.

"Paul missed the (Burnley) game after his ankle injury flared up again over the weekend. He will be a doubt for Saturday."

source: www.sportinglife.com

UP THE OWLS!

Archived