Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

The world has EVER seen!...and it's ( altogether now! )

S-H-E-F-F-I-E-L-D W-E-D-N-E-S-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :banana::clap:

p.s. FYTC... The cream of football weren't really the cream of football today though eh? Arsenal literally put out their reserve kids. :thumbsup:

Lestat, you know most owls, including Jazzy who I respect, are big enough to give credit were it is due. Can I ask why you come across as a pre-pubescent school boy whos only pastime is posting drivel while waiting for his balls to drop.

I would also remind you that you were unable to beat Arsenal despite having two goes at it in two cup finals. :hihi:

Well done for your current run of form though. :D

Can I also request that you stop using large type as the majority on here are way past the Janet & John big writing books which you seem to enjoy :D

*Awaits rant along the lines of, Cut Paste King, Get back to tiling etc etc etc. :hihi:

Can I also request that you stop using large type as the majority on here are way past the Janet & John big writing books which you seem to enjoy :D

FYTC...If it annoys you then I'll just continue to do it. :thumbsup:

SOD OFF PIGGY!! :hihi:

Can I just ask you who you think you are anyway?...teacher?...master?.... Just letting you know I really dont give a monkeys for your thoughts!:thumbsup::P

Archived