Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

FYTC, can I just remind you that you're on the Wednesday thread, asking a Wednesday fan to stop posting his delight for a Wednesday team who are in real form at the moment.

Do you really think I care one jot if you respect Jazzy for his views?:rolleyes: that is your choice. Don't try to tell others what to say or do or even HOW to say it. Especially since your a blunt pig!!

This is the ( read my lips) W E D N E S D A Y thread.....we tend to appreciate Wednesday on here, you've lost your way little piggy, now head off back to your own little friends on your own little thread. The other little piggies are squealing with delight about winning a very, very, tough game today. :D

FYTC, can I just remind you that you're on the Wednesday thread, asking a Wednesday fan to stop posting his delight for a Wednesday team who are in real form at the moment.

Do you really think I care one jot if you respect Jazzy for his views?:rolleyes: that is your choice. Don't try to tell others what to say or do or even HOW to say it. Especially since your a blunt pig!!

This is the ( read my lips) W E D N E S D A Y thread.....we tend to appreciate Wednesday on here, you've lost your way little piggy, now head off back to your own little friends on your own little thread. The other little piggies are squealing with delight about winning a very, very, tough game today. :D

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Don't think I'll go fishing tomorrow now, I'll have a hell of job beating that bite.

:D

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Don't think I'll go fishing tomorrow now, I'll have a hell of job beating that bite.

:D

I take it you've moved on from cut & paste to :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: now? Thats about 16 in the last 3 posts! ha ha ha!!

Archived