Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

Well done to you boys and girls yesterday; my £5 on you at £25 to go up (includingthe play offs) isn't looking so bad! even so, it would be the best £5 I'd lost all year :hihi:

Seriously though, a couple of hardy Owls said you weren't too good today, but far better than the Dingles, and when you take your chances, that's all you need.

One save I believe Crossley was 'forced' to make and the rest was cutting out crosses - who cares when it's a win (he says through gritted teeth) ......

Arsenal only looked dangerous in bursts - Smoggies look a tougher assignment away .....

The New Year with us both looking up ......... that's been a bloody long time coming .......

Good luck and see you next year, and if we don't, let's just get drunk instead :hihi:

There was some silly talk about wednesday making the play-offs yesterday among the wednesdayites....:loopy:

If, } we did make the play-offs what would our chances be for making the final? &

if } we By some miracle made it to the premership..... could we survive in the Premiership?? i dont think so...?

The only thing premiership football would do for this club is...financial gain!

I we all need a touch of realism!

and to all those bully boys out there, you know the ones.. "Allen out, Allen out" its AMAZING how fast people forget.... a couple of wins and all is forgiven is it??

There was some silly talk about wednesday making the play-offs yesterday among the wednesdayites....:loopy:

If, } we did make the play-offs what would our chances be for making the final? &

if } we By some miracle made it to the premership..... could we survive in the Premiership?? i dont think so...?

and to all those bully boys out there, you know the ones.. "Allen out, Allen out" its AMAZING how fast people forget.... a couple of wins and all is forgiven is it??

That's a very sensible post.

Putting the banter to one side I do hope you get promotion, there is nothing to touch the derby games for atmosphere and passion.

Could you re-post it in big writing for less-is-moron, he may learn something. :thumbsup:

Hey madowl, I dug the following up from October. No apologies for the cut and paste.

For your (and certain others) sakes, I hope that some of this is back.

With the results shown lately, I don't think that the odds are bad for you guys at least getting into the playoffs.

Don't think that they're all that bad for automatic promotion too

Anyways good luck. :thumbsup:

I Love my club and want whats best for sheffield wednesday, i will take these hard times on the chin, waiting for the day we can say....

"WEDNESDAY ARE BACK!"I want the "Feel Good" factor back at Hillsborough....

Archived