Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally if you look back you will see yet again it was the genitally challenged Lestat who took the discussion into another plane. No excuse fro rising to the bait.

As soon as ESCAPE and Lestat stop noshing each other off I will be only too glad to do just that. :thumbsup:

Lestat, FYTC can you take your differences to PM? Thanks!

Ally if you look back you will see yet again it was the genitally challenged Lestat who took the discussion into another plane. No excuse fro rising to the bait.

As soon as ESCAPE and Lestat stop noshing each other off I will be only too glad to do just that. :thumbsup:

So you have nothing to do with coming on the WEDNESDAY thread and annoying everybody with your witless remarks? :rolleyes: The only verbally challenged anus on this thread is you.

Theres also a small fact you might be missing here FYTC.... We are Owls, you are a pig. Get off, go away, disappear, be-gone, f**k off, take a hike, etc........etc.......etc...... and stop annoying everyone with your crap posts, they belong in a kindergarten playground.

So you have nothing to do with coming on the WEDNESDAY thread and annoying everybody with your witless remarks? :rolleyes: The only verbally challenged anus on this thread is you.

Theres also a small fact you might be missing here FYTC.... We are Owls, you are a pig. Get off, go away, disappear, be-gone, f**k off, take a hike, etc........etc.......etc...... and stop annoying everyone with your crap posts, they belong in a kindergarten playground.

Again:

I will do that my anonymous keyboard hero ;)

Been to any games lately. :hihi:

Again:

I will do that my anonymous keyboard hero ;)

Been to any games lately. :hihi:

Yes, have you?...or like that hermit friend of yours somewhere in the mountains of canada do you watch hi-lights from your sofa too?

Archived