Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

Your wife said she would do it after we had finished.:thumbsup:

Haa, haa. You can't beat the odd family diss. I was always a purveyor of the 'Mum' joke, myself. A favourite was:

'Your mum sells p***y on credit. They just slide the card through her ass cheeks. Cher-ching!'

I loved school! :hihi:

Sheffield Wednesday have had a good Christmas, apart from the one slip up against Hull ( which was only to prove that we're human ) we should be very happy with the way we are not just outplaying teams but out-classing the promotion for-runners like Birmingham! just a shame about the result at that one - it didn't do justice at all.

Whipping local teams like Barnsley and beating Stoke at their place has seen us climb up the league into 11th spot with 40 points and only 3 points away from a play-off place!!

The drive and enthusiasm shown since Sturrock left should be applauded by all true Owls and the lads deserve some real credit for getting their heads down and ignoring the off-the-pitch fiasco between board and ( some ) fans.

In such a short space of time Wednesday seem to have spun things around and finally seem to be playing football like they are enjoying it, for each other. There seems to be more of a bond between players and more of a fight to get into the team every weekend. Well done Brian Laws, the spirit of the team has also spread into the stands and the kop and Owls are no longer moaning about the board but getting on with the business of cheering Wednesday on at every match.

The turnaround has been a wonderful success that has got everybody excited and interested in football once again. Lets keep the good festive cheer going a little longer and get those much needed points to get Wednesday back up where they belong, it's been too long. We are surprising and scaring other teams now, Come on Wednesday!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 to stay, 1 to go, Coughlan on his way?

Mark Crossley will be staying at Wednesday till the end of the season. Loanee Wayne Andrews has been recalled by Coventry. They would not extend the loan and would only accept a permanent deal. Wednesday defender Coughlan has been told he can move on in the January transfer window if a suitable offer comes up.

In all honesty I would prefer a permanent goalkeeper signing. Crossley has played superbly up to now but I think a younger keeper would be better for Wednesday in the long run. It's a pity Wayne Andrews has gone, I think he could have done a great job for Wednesday this year. I can understand that Coughlan can go as he hasn't had much opportunity this year with Bullen and Bougherra playing so well. It would also raise funds for transfers if they got a good offer.

Just take a look at this... It's so funny.

Arsenal fans singing Theres only one Sheffield Wednesday To Sheff Utd fans :hihi: :hihi: :thumbsup:

And a quote from an Arsenal fan: 'Sheffield Wednesday are a club with a real football tradition. They deserve to be in the Premiership unlike SUFC. Hope your boys get back soon.'

Just take a look at this... It's so funny.

Arsenal fans singing Theres only one Sheffield Wednesday :hihi: :hihi: :thumbsup:

And a quote from an Arsenal fan: 'Sheffield Wednesday are a club with a real football tradition. They deserve to be in the Premiership unlike SUFC. Hope your boys get back soon.'

Dunno but from my setee high up in the mountains I did hear the Blades singing to Arsenal " Are you wednesday in disguise" :o

And as for that last quote :confused: Nobody DESERVES to be in the Premiership YOU EARN THAT RIGHT :rant:

Haa, haa. You can't beat the odd family diss. I was always a purveyor of the 'Mum' joke, myself. A favourite was:

'Your mum sells p***y on credit. They just slide the card through her ass cheeks. Cher-ching!'

I loved school! :hihi:

Jazzy where have you been, missed you. :P

School was such a long long time ago for me mate I'd forgot the family diss :hihi:

Archived