Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

yes wednesday av bin doin well this season, but we (united) are in the premiership and did beat arsenal 1-0 yes thats right 1-0 with a midfielder in net. i see us as a role model for all sheffielders alike, even the scummy ones that support wednesday. COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZAAAAAARDS!!! :D

I suppose that anyone has the right to be stupid but abusing the right is going a bit too far. ;)

Yes and welcome to the forum. First post from a piggie and it's on our thread, as Tom Jones would say though 'It's Not Unusual' or should it be more a case of 'Jealous Guy' :loopy:

Jagshemasher, what a nice greeting :P Tom Jones ey? hes gettin on a bit, that must make you an old coger too, moanin in an all, "whats the world comin to?" and quickie question, why wud i be jealous of a championship team? :D we have beat u more times than uve beat us :D Wahwahweewah

Thanks for that meaningfull contribution. I look forward with keen anticipation to your further enlightening, fact - filled comments. I take it that Santa brought you a "My First Computer" for Christmas to replace the crayons and colouring books of previous years.

How insightfull, i shall remeber that next time im doin ure mom! (keywords : next time) by the by, i hope wednesday get into the premiership next season cos itl be an easy 6 points for us :hihi: have a nice day :D

Archived