Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

Oh dear, an aficionado of the family diss. Your not e5c4p3 incognito are you? :(:suspect::gag::D:hihi:

Over to Jazzy and Lestat to tear you a new a-Hole. :hihi:

do jazzy and lestat enjoy that kind of stuff? maybe they tear each other everyother night. maybe u should join them some time. xxx love u!!! ;)

Jagshemasher, what a nice greeting :P Tom Jones ey? hes gettin on a bit, that must make you an old coger too, moanin in an all, "whats the world comin to?" and quickie question, why wud i be jealous of a championship team? :D we have beat u more times than uve beat us :D Wahwahweewah

Ahhh a Borat fan. You are retard, yes? :hihi:

do jazzy and lestat enjoy that kind of stuff? maybe they tear each other everyother night. maybe u should join them some time. xxx love u!!! ;)
kids...:rolleyes: must have been a good boy last year for santa to get to you a pc then??

"You fill up my senses, like a gallon of Urine, like a packet of tampons, like a good pinch of Manure, like a night out in Luton, like a dripping buttie, like sheffield united, come Bore:gag: me again"

what a waste of a young life....

So let's see, blademan89 ? the 89 is the year of birth. He's not posted a single comment on the United threads. He obviously has an IQ of 17 as well as an age of the same figure. I strongly suspect that he's never had an intelligent thought in his life, and would be totally incapable of any form of intelligent conversation.

I agree with scottf, mindless drivel like this ruins any proper discussions that ourselves and our opposition supporters may have.

To Blademan89, go away little boy and come back when you've got something to say that people may want to listen to. Try playing with some of your other toys instead. There's a good lad.

edit: now he has posted a message on a united thread, Not sure what language its in though.

So let's see, blademan89 ? the 89 is the year of birth. He's not posted a single comment on the United threads. He obviously has an IQ of 17 as well as an age of the same figure. I strongly suspect that he's never had an intelligent thought in his life..............

Or kissed a girl :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Or kissed a girl :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Hey ud be suprised haha, listen only reason i came on this thread was to annoy sum peeps as i was bored, iv had my fun now lol. erm, u no if u dint want me 2 carry on, y not just reply in an opposite fashion, that would have spoiled my fun and in turn i would have stopped. Newho peace out, and calm down dears :hihi:

Archived