Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

Owls won 2=0. the run goes on.UP THE OWLS.:) :)

Now that you're putting a good run together, maybe you can all stop bitching about United's progress?

Although, since United only got a meagre point today, I suppose all the Blades idiots will be trolling on here bitching about yours :hihi:

Excellent result today. Keep it up; we need you to look like you'll get promoted, it's an incentive for the Blades to stay up :cool:

See Lestat, do you not realise this is the kinda response he wants.

He has some fair points, perhaps he takes them too far on occasions. But he is a realist.

Unlike your fine self, who can not even realise that, no you are not the best team in yorkshire. you are barely clinging on to be the second best team in yorkshire. We have proved over the last 3 seasons we are yorkshires NUMBER ONE. Fact up to the facts mate.

I know its hard to admit it, especially to a blade (i remember when wednesday was a lot better than us, i would still dispute it all day long, but deep down i knew i was wrong) but if you honestly believe you are a bigger/better club than Sheffield united, you sadly are living in a dream world mate.

Enjoy it while it lasts Gobbie my friend

A suitable analogy would be to compare an unemployed dustman who has won the lottery crowing over a proud aristocrat going through hard times.

But class and breeding will always surface given time

It's just funny to see so many red and white pigs posting on Wednesday threads all the time, telling us how they are the superior team...one that cant even beat Bolton! Just because they either drew again or lost.:hihi:

Robbie, I do know what reality is. I've supported Wednesday all my life and try to get to as many games as is possible. You're lot only don those red & white deck chairs whenever you're winning.

Sheffield Wednesday are a much, much bigger club then that team of mis-fits you support at Pigsty Lane. You mention Wednesday & the blunts to anyone anywhere in Britain ( and possibly Europe ).. and they'll know Wednesday as the team with much more superior record, more pedigree, more sophistication, better football, world class names, famous football ground...etc....etc....etc..... Even the TV channels seem to be overstaffed these days by ex Wednesday players giving their expert advice on football shows!

CanadianBlunt says he has wonderful views of lakes and mountains....Well, living as a hermit in the mountains of a second rate country you have to have something to look at, he/she/it hasn't been to single blunts game this season ( lucky him/her/it ) yet takes the mick out of Wednesday because it's the only satisfaction it gets. Being in Canada cant be much fun, being a blunt is even worse!:gag: and now watching Wednesday stuff other teams every week it's getting more depressing for the hermit.

CanadianHermitBlunt, you carry on looking at those wonderful views but try to get out abit as well, reading about games on your pc really isn't the best way to be a supporter....you might also want to try taking a bath too - those cheesy wotsits will make your willy go yellow whilst your sat at your pc.

WELL DONE WEDNESDAY TODAY!! ANOTHER GREAT WIN!!

Touched a nerve have we Titty :D

Mr I can dish it out but I cant take it.

Even If I had only been to one Blades game in the past 2 years ( and proving you know naff all about me I have been to more ) Thats probably more than you have seen your beloved owls coz you are always posting from work, what do you do, clean one bog then go online, clean another bog go back online.

I live in a country thats 2nd best, yep the one that thousands of Brits are trying to get to everyday because of the state of Britian but thats another topic on a different forum.

I have had the good fortune to be able to have travelled all over the world and settled here but, I am betting you hardly leave your bedsit and the farthest you have been is Cleethorpes (am I right) ?

I support a 2nd best team..explain yourself, how do you work that out ? Oh i get it you read the paper upside down ...LOL

yep i know you envision me sitting in my darkened room just like the other Blade friend you made FYTC and you think we wait for your orgamic posts ..Well not sure about FYTC but from my room I look at the boats on Lake Ontario from my condo, whereas I see you in your bedsit sitting there in your white stringy vest full of bean and coffee stains staring at a computer screen waiting for someone to post ...

And sorry i am not going to f**k off , think I will stay even longer now, this is fun

Regards CB

Canada, keep me out of your posts when addressing Lestat and Jazzybmzoo.

I enter into mutual banter and **** taking in the knowledge that in the end that's all it is, banter. You on the other hand are coming across as a bit of an arrogant, pompous nob who is taking it far too seriously. Chill out and try to put a bit of humour into your posts.

I hope you take this advice in the spirit it was given.

:wow: Well said FYTC. I hope it realises that sometimes it can go abit OTT. It's ok to have some humourous banter but when it's trying to have a go at the Owls - at least try to have a point!:loopy:

Eughhhhhhhhhhhhh, I feel sick. Praise from Lestat. I feel abused. :gag::hihi: :hihi:

Archived