Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

:wow: Well said FYTC. I hope it realises that sometimes it can go abit OTT. It's ok to have some humourous banter but when it's trying to have a go at the Owls - at least try to have a point!:loopy:

Why does the phrase " the pot calling the kettle black" keep running through my mind.:hihi: :hihi:

Robbie, I do know what reality is. I've supported Wednesday all my life and try to get to as many games as is possible. You're lot only don those red & white deck chairs whenever you're winning.

And how many games do you get to go to? and be honest and dont say about 30 a season.

I've supported united all my life, through bad times and er...... a couple of good times :D

Sheffield Wednesday are a much, much bigger club

Define "bigger"

The dictionary definition is

important, as in influence, standing, or wealth:

so lets do a little check list.......

Influence - United - Check

Importance - United - Check

Standing - United - Check

Wealth - United Check

And how many games do you get to go to? and be honest and dont say about 30 a season.

About 6 or 7 games this season so far, the last one when we beat Barnsley. Also, you ask for me to define bigger....I've been defining bigger for yonks! comparing Wednesday to Bluntited. Have you not been reading.

You keep reading the dictionary. If that definition makes you happy, then so be it. We owls know in our blood what you only read from a book.

About 6 or 7 games this season so far, the last one when we beat Barnsley. Also, you ask for me to define bigger....I've been defining bigger for yonks! comparing Wednesday to Bluntited. Have you not been reading.

You keep reading the dictionary. If that definition makes you happy, then so be it. We owls know in our blood what you only read from a book.

You're not making much sense now lestat

You're not making much sense now lestat

Since when has supporting a football team had anything whatsoever to do with sense? If it did, we'd all support Manchester United or Liverpool, since they've carved up the last thirty years between them.

As to which Sheffield team is "bigger" than the other, it's a toss-up. Neither of them's been a "big" side for decades, and they've each had turns at being in a higher division, being wealthier, gaining bigger crowds, and being nationally and internationall better-known than the other.

What it boils down to is this; the "bigger" and "better" team is the one *I* support, not the one *you* do :hihi:

As to which Sheffield team is "bigger" than the other, it's a toss-up. Neither of them's been a "big" side for decades, and they've each had turns at being in a higher division, being wealthier, gaining bigger crowds, and being nationally and internationall better-known than the other.

Exactly, as it stands, united are bigger.

Archived