Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

so lets do a little check list.......

Influence - United - Check

Importance - United - Check

Standing - United - Check

Wealth - United Check

Gotta disagree with the influence, importance & standing. Objectively, IF (& that is a big if) Wednesday were in the same league I can't help but think that players like Koumas, Nugent et al would already be at Hillsborough. I know we're in different leagues currently (maybe not for long) but when we are of equal league standing i'd put money on a certain player coming to Hillsborough over the Lane.

As it stands currently, I don't think there's that much between us on those three points. Wealth is conceded though, yes.

Yep, cracking win for the boys. What is very pleasing is that before we were outplaying teams (which is obviously grand), but it seems like on Saturday we were under the cosh for large periods of the game, came out of the other side and scored again!

Who'd have thought it.

Bring on Coventry!

Just a 'big up' to all the Wednesday fans out there! Is there any club in this league who can **** with away support like this?

'Sheffield Wednesday are to receive an additional allocation of 500 tickets for this Saturday's Championship visit to Coventry City - after almost selling out of their original 2,700 seats.'

Well done you Owls! :thumbsup:

Just a 'big up' to all the Wednesday fans out there! Is there any club in this league who can **** with away support like this?

'Sheffield Wednesday are to receive an additional allocation of 500 tickets for this Saturday's Championship visit to Coventry City - after almost selling out of their original 2,700 seats.'

Good ground coventry- we sold out our allocation last year and had a top day out!! (apart from the result).

On the subject of the travelling Wednesday fans. In February this year two Wednesdayites didn't make the journey home from the last meeting with Coventry. I read on a forum that Coventry fans were trying to organise some sort of announcement at the match. I think that is a really nice gesture from them.

On the subject of the travelling Wednesday fans. In February this year two Wednesdayites didn't make the journey home from the last meeting with Coventry. I read on a forum that Coventry fans were trying to organise some sort of announcement at the match. I think that is a really nice gesture from them.

...ah yes. A big 'Thank You!' to the Blades as well who were at Hillsborough for the derby game, after that had happened. A magnificent example of Sheffield folk pulling together when the chips are down. Wonderfully observed silence and the banner they brought left a lump in my throat.

JB

...ah yes. A big 'Thank You!' to the Blades as well who were at Hillsborough for the derby game, after that had happened. A magnificent example of Sheffield folk pulling together when the chips are down. Wonderfully observed silence and the banner they brought left a lump in my throat.

JB

It was impeccably done at bramall lane also :D

Archived