Need to trim my beard!

A good trimmer to buy for newbies first beard? Any sugestions?

Someone got me a 8 in 1 Babyliss grooming kit, All the attachments seem a bit fiddly tho.

I tried a long attachment and it cut really short, the only other attachment is rather fiddly, you could buy 2 or 3 complete trimmers and keep the attachments on, ears, nose and beard.

I use a Braun after years of disappointment with other brands (Philips, Babylis). It works great, the battery doesn't drain itself over time like the others do, it stays sharp really well (trimming your beard with a blunt trimmer is painful!) and it can 'shave' really well (others always leave a stubble needed to be removed with a shaver).

I have Wahl trimmers Lenny, and had the device for quite a few years now. I bought it from argos at the time and it wasn`t top of the range or anything. It is mains powered not battery. It came with several plastic comb attachements for various beard lengths.