Battery powered vacuum cleaners, any good?

I've been considering a cordless vacuum, but have immediately dismissed the Dyson because of price and I just generally don't like Dysons by reason of principle.

However I noticed this one on TV which is on sale at Curry's at the moment. Does anyone have any feedback?

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/home-appliances/floorcare/vacuum-cleaners/bosch-athlet-bch6ath1gb-cordless-vacuum-cleaner-silver-black-10138521-pdt.html?gclid=CNr7r4Xnj8oCFQTlwgodsToLhw&srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~~~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&s_kwcid=AL!3391!3!91013459244!!!g!70931521614!&ef_id=Vk7k4gAABYv@0j0i:20160104090644:s

I have a gtech it works brilliantly you just have to make sure to clean the rollers every time you empty it we all have long hair so it wraps around the rollers I haven't used my other Hoover since buying that and it was over a year ago it seemed a gamble at the time but I would definately get another if this packed up

I've been considering a cordless vacuum, but have immediately dismissed the Dyson because of price and I just generally don't like Dysons by reason of principle.

However I noticed this one on TV which is on sale at Curry's at the moment. Does anyone have any feedback?

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/home-appliances/floorcare/vacuum-cleaners/bosch-athlet-bch6ath1gb-cordless-vacuum-cleaner-silver-black-10138521-pdt.html?gclid=CNr7r4Xnj8oCFQTlwgodsToLhw&srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~~~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&s_kwcid=AL!3391!3!91013459244!!!g!70931521614!&ef_id=Vk7k4gAABYv@0j0i:20160104090644:s

I bought this similar model Bosch BCH625KTGB Athlet last year and I love it, only downside is if you want to use the tools they are very awkward to use but I hardly ever need them anyway.