Yorkshire Jihadi in the latest IS snuff movie?

Strangely Eric Arthur, Quik and Alchresearch have been slow to come back and insist they were right about the jihadist being from Yorkshire.
not all of us spend our time 24/7 lurking on Sheffield Forum, tha knows :)

I've listened again and still think that the Asian accent sounds slightly northern. But the media obviously know, so Walthamstow it is then.

Why do they always sound like they're reading from a bad translation of an ancient script? Do they think it makes their message of death and mayhem seem more dramatic? Or is that how Arabic or Urdu translates into English?

Interesting about the Abbeydale Incident, Nagel, thanks for the links. They were obviously anxious to play it right down to avoid public panic. So Sheffield not as safe from terrorists as we like to kid ourselves? Wonder what happened to the guy after his sentence, deported or still lurking somewhere here in UK?

Strangely Eric Arthur, Quik and Alchresearch have been slow to come back and insist they were right about the jihadist being from Yorkshire.

Check my post history, I don't log onto the forum until after 9.30.

However, you should check your facts. I never said he was from Yorkshire.

I guess having a 'British' terrorist as the 'star' of these videos creates more propoganda for Isis . The videos showing the first American hostages being murdered by a 'British' terrorist helped to achieve maximum Worldwide publicity for Isis .

Why not another western citizen? American, French etc? Why just British?

Why not another western citizen? American, French etc? Why just British?

There was a report last year that the American authorities believed there were about 200 American citizens fighting for Isis which is low compared to European citizens who have joined them . I think Belguim have a bigger problem than the UK with terrorists fighting for Isis .

There was a report last year that the American authorities believed there were about 200 American citizens fighting for Isis which is low compared to European citizens who have joined them . I think Belguim have a bigger problem than the UK with terrorists fighting for Isis .

But on a positive note "the alliance against terror" get to kill them over there without it causing much of a stink. If they had to do the same over here there would be hell to play.

Since I didn't insist that he was from Yorkshire you're letting your imagination run away with yourself. :rolleyes: It's not a competition that somebody has to be right about in the absence of any upcoming confirmation, it's a discussion about a snippet of an interesting conversation had before any upcoming confirmation.

Sorry if that idea is a bit abstract for you and your confirmation bias. ;)

---------- Post added 05-01-2016 at 12:44 ----------

I've listened again and still think that the Asian accent sounds slightly northern.

Me too.

Why do they always sound like they're reading from a bad translation of an ancient script? Do they think it makes their message of death and mayhem seem more dramatic? Or is that how Arabic or Urdu translates into English?

It's as if they think that Bond villains are the perfect example of evil genius, even to the extent that they are inviting their nemesis into their evil lair so that they can laugh in their face as they implement their dastardly plan for world domination.

The part that they always forget is that the movie never ends well for the evil mastermind and it's an odds on bet that this new character will become stardust in the next few months. Brimstone between the legs anyone?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/12081552/new-jihadi-john-Siddhartha-Dhar-isil-terrorist.html

Just hours after being granted police bail, Dhar caught a bus to Paris with his family and then travelled on to Syria where he joined Isil.
As for UK border controls! WTF is happening, it seems that suspected terrorists can come and go at will. Edited by Eric Arthur

Since I didn't insist that he was from Yorkshire you're letting your imagination run away with yourself. :rolleyes: It's not a competition that somebody has to be right about in the absence of any upcoming confirmation, it's a discussion about a snippet of an interesting conversation had before any upcoming confirmation.

Sorry if that idea is a bit abstract for you and your confirmation bias. ;)

---------- Post added 05-01-2016 at 12:44 ----------

Me too.

It's as if they think that Bond villains are the perfect example of evil genius, even to the extent that they are inviting their nemesis into their evil lair so that they can laugh in their face as they implement their dastardly plan for world domination.

The part that they always forget is that the movie never ends well for the evil mastermind and it's an odds on bet that this new character will become stardust in the next few months. Brimstone between the legs anyone?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/12081552/new-jihadi-john-Siddhartha-Dhar-isil-terrorist.html

As for UK border controls! WTF is happening, it seems that suspected terrorists can come and go at will.

well just the last emboldened bit.

The aspect I find interesting is the fact that we are killing these morons daily due to the information that is clearly coming from within their own ranks.

Are these informants intelligence service plants or are they jihadists who volunteered and then realized that they had joined the Islamic equivalent of Dads Army?