Freemasons banned from Hillsborough enquiry

it is human nature! in walks of life from the labourer in the pub to the highest in the land we all like to get on a little bit further and if that means oiling the wheels or greasing palms we all do it in one way or another? call it corruption if you like but we all do it its just the percentages you dont like:suspect:

No, it's the percentage with power. These people are given immense power as it is, and should be above this! They are supposed to be honest, honourable people with integrity, and simply have to be trustworthy and above suspicion.

If you can give me a good reason why they've been banned from the Hillsborough enquiry I'd be interested to hear it.

To me Freemasonry seems like a way of pooling talent of all kinds from all walks of life into one organisation so that collectively they can benefit firstly and mainly themselves but then also indirectly everyone else.

Alan Hartley

"To me Freemasonry seems like a way of pooling talent of all kinds from all walks of life into one organisation so that collectively they can benefit firstly and mainly themselves but then also indirectly everyone else."

That sounds okay . . .then again it it don't.

What if these Masons don't have talent and have joined for the connections and they get a series of job's, contracts and numerous other benifits...........

Which other more talented, more deserving and more honest people don't even get a sniff at.

To me Freemasonry seems like a way of pooling talent of all kinds from all walks of life into one organisation so that collectively they can benefit firstly and mainly themselves but then also indirectly everyone else.

How, precisely, does everyone else benefit from corruption?

For example, Police and Judges turning a blind eye, dodgy deals that are illegal, business contracts being awarded on a wink and a nod, public money awarded when not deserved, planning applications going through which otherwise shouldn't, controversial or damaging things kept out of the press as a favour, in other words, the sort of things that are wrong with the world, and are giving us a well deserved reputation for corruption...

It's not human nature, it's wrong. Or at least, it is when ordinary people do it...

You just invented that list off the top of your head without a shred of knowledge that any of it is true, which technically makes you a liar.

What if these Masons don't have talent and have joined for the connections and they get a series of job's, contracts and numerous other benifits...........

Which other more talented, more deserving and more honest people don't even get a sniff at.

I'm guessing that you have to be invited to join, and I don't see how or why someone with no talents, achievements or some special quality would be invited.

You just invented that list off the top of your head without a shred of knowledge that any of it is true, which technically makes you a liar.

Then I'll put the same question to you Eric. Can you come up with a reason why freemasons have been banned from the Hillsborough enquiry?

Then I'll put the same question to you Eric. Can you come up with a reason why freemasons have been banned from the Hillsborough enquiry?

Have Freemasons been banned from the Hillsborough enquiry or are you again just believing any old tosh that suits your confirmation bias?

Let's see a link to the courts ban before we worry about reasons.

I'm guessing that you have to be invited to join, and I don't see how or why someone with no talents, achievements or some special quality would be invited.

Money? Rank? (Some Royal Family members are masons, without having any discernible talent...)

---------- Post added 06-01-2016 at 22:11 ----------

Have Freemasons been banned from the Hillsborough enquiry or are you again just believing any old tosh that suits your confirmation bias?

Let's see a link to the courts ban before we worry about reasons.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/freemasons-barred-investigation-alleged-hillsborough-10684791