Freemasons banned from Hillsborough enquiry

If you're in any doubt about how deep, take a look at an American dollar bill. Chock full of Masonic symbolism, but then George Washington was a Mason.

If Masons somehow have control the monetary system, then they have power indeed.

Rubbish. You've got it the wrong way round to suit your confirmation bias as usual.

The dollar bill features the Eye Of Providence. It is a religous symbol representing God's oversight, not a masonic symbol. The Masons are a religous organisation which is why they sometimes use it.

You might as well say that the Pope is in the Klu Klux Klan because they both carry crosses.

Rubbish. You've got it the wrong way round to suit your confirmation bias as usual.

The dollar bill features the Eye Of Providence. It is a religous symbol representing God's oversight, not a masonic symbol. The Masons are a religous organisation which is why they sometimes use it.

You might as well say that the Pope is in the Klu Klux Klan because they both carry crosses.

And a pyramid.

Everything except who the members actually are, especially the most influential ones higher up the chain.

Then we wonder why life in the UK is skewed towards the 'great and the good.'

The Ferrari owners club keep their membership secret too. Why do you think that is?

---------- Post added 08-01-2016 at 21:46 ----------

If you're in any doubt about how deep, take a look at an American dollar bill. Chock full of Masonic symbolism, but then George Washington was a Mason.

If Masons somehow have control the monetary system, then they have power indeed.

Are you suggesting the American patriot George Washington was anything less than a national hero.

There again Florence Nightingale had her picture on the UK £10 note which must prove The Royal College of Nursing is in control of the UK money supply and responsible for the banking crisis.

Edited by pacifica

The Ferrari owners club keep their membership secret too. Why do you think that is?

---------- Post added 08-01-2016 at 21:46 ----------

Are you suggesting the American patriot George Washington was anything less than a national hero.

There again Florence Nightingale had her picture on the UK £10 note which must prove The Royal College of Nursing is in control of the UK money supply and responsible for the banking crisis.

No. I'm suggesting he was a FreeMason. In fact I know he was, as do most people.

I was reluctant to post on this thread until I understood the concerns.

I'm not against Masons or any other fraternal groups for that matter. Over the past 18 years or so I have got to know people who are devout born-again Christians who have developed their own networks of support which includes easy access to employment and research opportunities. They help each other, exactly in the same way I expect masons do. And in similar ways it is a closed world where people gain advantage by being on the inside of something that requires certain hurdles to access. As a Christian myself it's a bit weird to feel like I'm on the outside of something like that but hey...

Now onto the Hillsborough enquiry. From what I can see there are credible allegations of corruption within the police related to collaboration between masons who are/were police officers, and who were either present on the day or who had demonstrable influence over the subsequent investigations. On that basis I would agree that it is correct that they are excluded from any investigation. It placates the families of the people who died, and in reality and most importantly it doesn't detract from the search for the truth.

R.I.P. to the 96