Conspiracy theorists

From 911 to the chemtrailing of our sky,we are faced with a monstrous conspiracy as JFK mentioned in his famous speech.

People practice denial when presented with contrary evidence. Google cognitive dissonance.

Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses----Plato

Edited by MAC33

From 911 to the chemtrailing of our sky,we are faced with a monstrous conspiracy as JFK mentioned in his famous speech.

People practice denial when presented with contrary evidence. Google cognitive dissonance.

Are you referring to the famous speech where JFK was talking about the communist threat that has often been taken out of context by conspiracy theorists?

If so, I think that we've managed to see off the Soviet threat.

---------- Post added 07-01-2016 at 20:51 ----------

That more or less happened to me but it was psychedelic woo rather than alien conspiracy (some crossover there of course). In one sense I was a bit disappointed that these fabulous realities turned out not to be, but the flip side was that 'so-called reality' became a great deal more interesting and implausible.

I've just started re-watching X-Files after many years, and I'll admit I was worried how I'd find it, but I am really enjoying it. Whereas before I watched with with a conspiracy theorist awe, this time it's just fun following the characters on their journey.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

That 'famous quote' was inserted into the speech by a cabal within the CIA in order to divert attention away from a much deeper, darker conspiracy they were guarding. One that doesn't appear on google, anywhere.

Jack Kennedy paid the ultimate price for his compliance in this meta conspiracy, when his brains were later blown out by a surgically implanted bomb put there by his Soviet handlers.

Sheeple like you seem to have swallowed the mainstream conspiracy story hook, line and sinker.