Terrorists occupy Govt buildings in US

Heavily armed, bearded terrorists have occupied a wildlife sanctuary in the US. They have threatened to "kill or be killed".

Their gripe appears to have been that a couple of local ranchers were found guilty of setting fire to vast swathes of land.

I'm only surprised they haven't been surrounded and shot.

Maybe it's because of their colour. A black kid with a toy gun would be wiped out pretty much immediately but these hillbilly rednecks seem to be able to get away with it.

Sheriff David Ward said their motives were to “to attempt to overthrow the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States.”

Sounds like terrorism to me. Ya'll Qaeda

Heavily armed, bearded terrorists have occupied a wildlife sanctuary in the US. They have threatened to "kill or be killed".

Their gripe appears to have been that a couple of local ranchers were found guilty of setting fire to vast swathes of land.

Maybe it's because of their colour. A black kid with a toy gun would be wiped out pretty much immediately but these hillbilly rednecks seem to be able to get away with it.

Sheriff David Ward said their motives were to “to attempt to overthrow the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States.”

Those yanks are a bit bonkers. I've been on other forums where Americans are the majority and what I thought were quite normal rational people actually aren't. They think it's a perfectly sensible thing to go to a peaceful protest with a firearm - to keep the peace. They think Obama is a Muslim supporting traitor who should be tried for treason.

Considering they all love their country they hate and I mean hate, their government. It's pretty scary stuff.

Pretty crazy stuff over whats basically a guy who doesn't want to pay his dues for land he uses to graze his cattle.

That said I don't buy the race argument, the nutters at Waco were white and hardly got the kid gloves treatment.

You don't remember David Koresh and Waco then?

Well, well well , there`s a surprise ......... the leftie Guardian playing the race card.

Who would have thought it . :roll:

well, they said it, bring it on

I doubt if you'd say that if you were one of the people who would have to storm the wildlife refuge.

QWERTY warriors would most likely soil their britches if asked to go anywhere near such a situation.

“These men had alternative motives,” Ward said, “to attempt to overthrow the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States.”

Sounds like terrorists to me. And they have beards. Sounds promising..... but wait:

The leader of the occupation, Ammon Bundy, and some other Oregon occupiers are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS or Mormon Church) and have cited the Mormon scripture as justification for defying government authority.

LINK

Tsk. These millitant Muslims Christians eh? I do hope Donald Trump campaigns to have them banned from the US.