Terrorists occupy Govt buildings in US

Authorities finally tried to arrest the ringleaders today and killed one of them.

Hopefully the rest of the hillbilly redneck throwbacks will stop their illegal occupation now.

Seems a bit harsh to kill one of them. Imagine if UK protesters occupied some government buildings, then the police shot one of them. It wouldn't go down well at all.

Seems a bit harsh to kill one of them. Imagine if UK protesters occupied some government buildings, then the police shot one of them. It wouldn't go down well at all.

How long do you think protestors armed with automatic weapons would be allowed to protest in a government building in the UK? How long do you think a movement where the majority of protesters are black would be allowed to occupy a government building in America whilst carrying automatic weapons?

If heavily armed terrorists occupied a government building tomorrow I'd expect the SAS or similar to confront them and neutralise them PDQ. I wouldn't expect them to be allowed to live in there for months on end stealing our natural resources and utilities.

If heavily armed terrorists occupied a government building tomorrow I'd expect the SAS or similar to confront them and neutralise them PDQ. I wouldn't expect them to be allowed to live in there for months on end stealing our natural resources and utilities.

The difference being this mob were heavilly armed in the same legal sense as a group of protestors here with non locking sub 3 inch pocket knives. Ie their weapons were entirely legal.

Given how in the spotlight this issue is I assume agents killed the guy out of necessity and he brought it on himself, but you are kind of comparing chalk and cheese on the weapons issue as a reason to legally kill him.

Those yanks are a bit bonkers. I've been on other forums where Americans are the majority and what I thought were quite normal rational people actually aren't. They think it's a perfectly sensible thing to go to a peaceful protest with a firearm - to keep the peace. They think Obama is a Muslim supporting traitor who should be tried for treason.

Considering they all love their country they hate and I mean hate, their government. It's pretty scary stuff.

How many of the 300 million Americans have you spoken to or read about? You say all Americans are bonkers, and use forums to prove it. Forums like this one??????:loopy:

How many of the 300 million Americans have you spoken to or read about? You say all Americans are bonkers, and use forums to prove it. Forums like this one??????:loopy:

The same question could be asked of you, or anyone for that matter. How many of the 300 million Americans have you spoken to? Percentage wise that is. It's unfair to suggest that the poster in question even suggested that ALL Americans are bonkers, that in itself is bonkers.

The same question could be asked of you, or anyone for that matter. How many of the 300 million Americans have you spoken to? Percentage wise that is. It's unfair to suggest that the poster in question even suggested that ALL Americans are bonkers, that in itself is bonkers.
Read the damned tinfoilhat post!!!!! I think after 48 years, I have lived in, sired Americans, grand sired Americans, worked alongside Americans, cursed American drivers and been cursed back I think I know a little bit more about them than some two weeks at Disneyworld wonder. No not all 300,000,000 of them but pretty much some of all in every state but Alaska. Edited by buck

Heavily armed, bearded terrorists have occupied a wildlife sanctuary in the US. They have threatened to "kill or be killed".

Their gripe appears to have been that a couple of local ranchers were found guilty of setting fire to vast swathes of land.

I'm only surprised they haven't been surrounded and shot.

Maybe it's because of their colour. A black kid with a toy gun would be wiped out pretty much immediately but these hillbilly rednecks seem to be able to get away with it.

Sheriff David Ward said their motives were to “to attempt to overthrow the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States.”

Sounds like terrorism to me. Ya'll Qaeda

What makes it sound like terrorism?