Terrorists occupy Govt buildings in US

I have... grand sired Americans.

Is that sort of thing still legal in some American states?

Whether or not you have, it doesn't change the fact that America has a serious problem with home grown terrorists who have easy access to very deadly firearms.

If Black lives matter organised an armed sit in at a government building, the national guard would be brought in and people would die.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Unless and until it happens how it would be resolved is speculation. The lead would be federal in such a case FBI are very touchy about race so I doubt they would just go in all guns blazing.

Can you show me any instances where a black protest group armed with automatic weapons has occupied a government building?
No I can't and neither can you, so what's your point. I don't deal with supposition , but i do with trolls.

so terrorising people is not terrorism? :suspect:

You fail to comprehend what the word means. A terrorist does have to terrorise people. Its just needs to be a group using violence for political gain, be that aimed at anyone, including the armed forces or government beit local or central.

As there were no political aims of this group, they were not terrorists and so any comparison with arab terrorism is complete unjust. The OP appears to be searching for something that is not there.

---------- Post added 15-02-2016 at 17:09 ----------

OED:

So basically the use of violence or the threat of violence for political purposes by non-state actors.

So if I point a gun at somebody and demand their money, I'm just a criminal. If I point a gun at somebody and tell them to vote for the monster raving looney party, I'm a terrorist.

Correct. These guys were just criminals, like so many others that some seem to clammer to call terrorists so they can claim there is some conspiracy or racism when using the word. Total drivel as proven.