Mass sexual assaults in Germany on NYE

Probably the people who make their decisions based on what social media 'headlines' tells them.

Much last the past, but faster.

It's easy to blame the media, although I haven't once read or listened to media advocating going out with malicious intent. The media it seems has the populace figured out....sheep needing guidance maybe?

Not sucking up to rhetoric and keeping the grinder under lock n key, I guess I'm just a tree hugger....pass the lentils.

It does no one any favours to try to hide or deny common group membership in cases like this as it is relevant this time. When I get fed up is when people seem to highlight a persons characteristic that has no bearing on the case or the story. The Cologne attacks are different as a group of people seemingly with race and religion in common have planned these attacks on women and this time that's relevant.

Well, we knew this swarm of immigrants from different cultures was going to be a challenge, but this is tragic. Normal German girls can't go out for a night out celebrating and relaxing, without fear for their safety.

These girls should be made to go on a cultural awareness programme for re-education as to how they should behave in the presence of other cultures. :sarcasmemoticonjustincase:

Well, we knew this swarm of immigrants from different cultures was going to be a challenge, but this is tragic.
Sexual attacks like these and their underreporting have been going on for months (since this summer mostly) in Italy, Germany, Sweden and Denmark.

Others and I drew a small amount of attention to it at the time in the 'Syrians' thread (long locked by the mods).

And we were vilified for it, of course.

It's seemingly not the done thing to draw attention to factual occurrences of incompatible cultural mores and values.

So I'll have less handwringing by the usual apologists about this story, please, as it's not as if they weren't told (with independent links) about this very problem ages ago.

Find the culprits with DNA certainty, then offer them a choice between a procedure chopping their balls off or a world record attempt at freefalling-without-parachute over Aleppo. Happy to pay for either...but it would be more equitable if the cost was taken straight from Ms Merkel's salary. After tax, obviously. :mad:

Edited by L00b

Sexual attacks like these and their underreporting have been going on for months (since this summer mostly) in Italy, Germany, Sweden and Denmark.

Others and I drew a small amount of attention to it at the time in the 'Syrians' thread (long locked by the mods).

And we were vilified for it, of course.

It's seemingly not the done thing to draw attention to factual occurrences of incompatible cultural mores and values.

So I'll have less handwringing by the usual apologists about this story, please, as it's not as if they weren't told (with independent links) about this very problem ages ago.

Find the culprits with DNA certainty, then offer them a choice between a procedure chopping their balls off or a world record attempt at freefalling-without-parachute over Aleppo. I'll pay for either :mad:

It is so depressing that this is the Europe "we" have created and are creating for our children and theirs.

It is so depressing that this is the Europe "we" have created and are creating for our children and theirs.

It's a no win this though. Should we really have left the refugees to rot? I don't think so, but should we have let so many in so quickly that assimilation will be harder? I don't know. :(

Head/heart having an argument over this :(