Tipper driver Catcliffe today

Msb01

I apologise for needing clarification, But I still don't get it, "

One vehicle going one way and one the other" and?

Angel1

Clarification!! Who made you Judge Rinder? Winnie?

The thread was raised to highlight a section of road that is not draining correctly and non professional driving...:loopy:

Cold weather next week this area could become very dangerous

The best way to sort this out once and for all is to complain to the company, Ask the owner to speak severely to the driver concerned, chastise and castigate him so badly that he is reduced to a quivering wreck. Whilst he is quivering in the corner of the office mention that he might like to set about him with a horse whip, Finally after a severe beating dismiss him, causing his family to be driven to food banks and onto the streets.

Ask the council to sort out the drains,

and Hey Presto -

Honour's satisfied

Edited by Humnanby

If you want to quote me use the entire text, not the words you choose. Where were you in say 1954,assuming you were even born, Azif, certainly not within 1000 miles of Catcliffe

Have a closer look at post No 20 and you will see that the entire text was used.:huh:

The question I asked you (that still has not been answered) was how do you attack the floods? What does it mean? I made it easier for you by highlighting the words.

Have a closer look at post No 20 and you will see that the entire text was used.:huh:

The question I asked you (that still has not been answered) was how do you attack the floods? What does it mean? I made it easier for you by highlighting the words.

You failed to highlight "you got stuck" which was the main point of my post. When I said attack. I meant some drivers thought they could make it through so they revved it up and dashed( attacked) into the flooded street and usually got stuck when their electrics got soaked. Often they then got soaked wading back to dry land, and rarely would anybody tow your vehicle out,or they couldn't afford the cost. Saw it from my front room window lots of times , as a kid.

You failed to highlight "you got stuck" which was the main point of my post. When I said attack. I meant some drivers thought they could make it through so they revved it up and dashed( attacked) into the flooded street and usually got stuck when their electrics got soaked. Often they then got soaked wading back to dry land, and rarely would anybody tow your vehicle out,or they couldn't afford the cost. Saw it from my front room window lots of times , as a kid.

Thanks for explaining Tony, When I read your original post, I actaully thought you had said "you attacked the floods,you got stuck in until the water went down".

Thus, I was thinking you had a method of attacking the problem that was not commonly known about, and naturally I was keen to learn about that.:thumbsup:

Thanks for explaining Tony, When I read your original post, I actaully thought you had said "you attacked the floods,you got stuck in until the water went down".

Thus, I was thinking you had a method of attacking the problem that was not commonly known about, and naturally I was keen to learn about that.:thumbsup:

No problem Doc, we finally got on the same page eh? LOL