Is Corbyn a far left politician?

Which of the following represents your view?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following represents your view?

• Corbyn is a far left politician.
    • Corbyn is not a far left politician.

My opinion for what it's worth.

It just goes to show how low the Westminster Politicians credibility has fallen with public opinion, when some one like Corbyn can be elected as the Liebour leader. There is more chance of the Pope Getting Wed to Madonna than Corbyn EVER getting to be PM of this Country.

Vote UKip when the time comes and let's have real change.

Angel1.

My opinion for what it's worth.

It just goes to show how low the Westminster Politicians credibility has fallen with public opinion, when some one like Corbyn can be elected as the Liebour leader. There is more chance of the Pope Getting Wed to Madonna than Corbyn EVER getting to be PM of this Country.

Vote UKip when the time comes and let's have real change.

Angel1.

I noted that some of your friends have been trying extra hard:

UKIP candidate sentenced for using false signatures on election papers

A UKIP candidate at the Bassetlaw district elections has been handed a suspended prison sentence after admitting using false signatures on his ...

Michael Andrew Lowe, 34, of Netherton Road, Worksop, pleaded guilty to using ten false signatures on election papers in Retford during the 2015 Bassetlaw District Council elections between April 5 and 7.

Sentenced at Mansfield Magistrates' Court, Lowe was given 12 weeks in prison, suspended for a year, for the first count and 12 weeks in prison suspended for a year concurrent for the each of the other nine offences. He will have to complete 180 hours of unpaid work and is banned from holding public or elected office for five years.

Read more: http://www.retfordtimes.co.uk/COURT-UKIP-candidate-sentenced-using-false/story-28473014-detail/story.html#ixzz3wVotMg98

I noted that some of your friends have been trying extra hard:

UKIP candidate sentenced for using false signatures on election papers

A UKIP candidate at the Bassetlaw district elections has been handed a suspended prison sentence after admitting using false signatures on his ...

Michael Andrew Lowe, 34, of Netherton Road, Worksop, pleaded guilty to using ten false signatures on election papers in Retford during the 2015 Bassetlaw District Council elections between April 5 and 7.

Sentenced at Mansfield Magistrates' Court, Lowe was given 12 weeks in prison, suspended for a year, for the first count and 12 weeks in prison suspended for a year concurrent for the each of the other nine offences. He will have to complete 180 hours of unpaid work and is banned from holding public or elected office for five years.

Read more: http://www.retfordtimes.co.uk/COURT-UKIP-candidate-sentenced-using-false/story-28473014-detail/story.html#ixzz3wVotMg98

I wouldn't fret there's been at least 4 Labour MPs sent to jail for fraud since 2010, another one who was let off jail due to medical reasons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25492017

Former MP Denis MacShane has been jailed for six months for expenses fraud after admitting submitting 19 fake receipts amounting to £12,900.

He is the fifth MP to get a prison sentence after 2009's expenses scandal.

MacShane, 65, was a Labour MP for 18 years and served as Europe minister under Tony Blair between 2002 and 2005.

A further Labour MP avoided prosecution for child sex offences for medical conditions and another one just suspended from the party for unacceptable sexual behaviour.

Did I miss any? Well yes this one.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-england-32545431

A Labour parliamentary candidate has been suspended after being convicted of fraud, the party has confirmed.

Richard Garvie, 30, who is standing for Wellingborough and Rushden, was found guilty of buying about £900 worth of train tickets using a bank account he knew contained insufficient funds.

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 16:32 ----------

No he isn't, they think he's far left. There's a difference.

So why do you think so many Labour Mps are quiting the shadow cabinet. Is it his personal hygene that they don't like?

Edited by foxy lady

I wouldn't fret there's been at least 4 Labour MPs sent to jail for fraud since 2010, another one who was let off jail due to medical reasons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25492017

I don't know why you might think I would defend the actions of any political party representative involved in criminal behaviour. I don't and I wouldn't; in fact I'd argue for exemplary sentences for any politician, civil servant, journalist etc involved in corrupt activities.

My post was drawing attention to Angelfire's claim that a vote for UKIP would be a vote for 'real change'; this example from last week suggested otherwise.

Further, UKIP seems to have made a complete pig's ear of the one council it controlled (Thanet) and also to be losing councillors on a daily basis - today's example being:

Another Ukip councillor leaves party's group on council

Humberston and New Waltham Ukip councillor Stephen Harness announced he will become an Independent councillor.

Humberston and New Waltham Ukip councillor Stephen Harness announced he will become an Independent councillor. It comes just a few days after he was appointed secretary of the local Ukip branch following the defection of leader Councillor Ron Shepherd to the Conservative group early in the new year. After the resignation of Councillor Harness, Councillor Matthew Stinson from Ukip last year and the departure of East Marsh councillor Becci Bishell, Ukip has been reduced to five out of the 42 seats on the council.

Read more: http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Ukip-councillor-leaves-party-s-group-council/story-28495360-detail/story.html#ixzz3wxCraxRS

Another day, another couple of northern MP's resign from of Team Corbyn, Catherine McKinnell and Paula Sherriff.

The Labour Leadership looks like a London metroplitan elite now.

And yet another split in the making.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/11/corbyn-plan-for-labour-members-to-get-say-on-trident-policy-against-rules

Jeremy Corbyn’s hopes of reversing Labour’s backing for Trident this spring have suffered a setback, after the party’s general secretary made clear there could be no change to its policymaking process before September.

Iain McNicol, Labour’s most senior official, told MPs at a parliamentary meeting that any changes to the way policy was made had to be agreed at the party’s autumn conference. His comments are a blow to suggestions that Labour’s membership could play a role in policy formation in advance of a crucial vote on replacing Trident nuclear submarines, which is expected before June.

Sir Paul Kenny, leader of the GMB, also warned Corbyn on Monday that his union would fight to ensure that the Labour party maintained its support for the Trident nuclear weapons programme.

Labour is officially in favour of renewing Trident, after this was agreed at its last conference, but party leader Corbyn is firmly opposed and has spoken of wanting to give members a role in deciding the official position. He is now heading for a clash with trade unions, as well as some of his shadow cabinet, over his opposition to Trident.

I don't know about Far Left. I'm sure most of the Labour MPs would be FAR happier if he LEFT.

Edited by foxy lady

And yet another split in the making.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/11/corbyn-plan-for-labour-members-to-get-say-on-trident-policy-against-rules

Jeremy Corbyn’s hopes of reversing Labour’s backing for Trident this spring have suffered a setback, after the party’s general secretary made clear there could be no change to its policymaking process before September.

Iain McNicol, Labour’s most senior official, told MPs at a parliamentary meeting that any changes to the way policy was made had to be agreed at the party’s autumn conference. His comments are a blow to suggestions that Labour’s membership could play a role in policy formation in advance of a crucial vote on replacing Trident nuclear submarines, which is expected before June.

Sir Paul Kenny, leader of the GMB, also warned Corbyn on Monday that his union would fight to ensure that the Labour party maintained its support for the Trident nuclear weapons programme.

Labour is officially in favour of renewing Trident, after this was agreed at its last conference, but party leader Corbyn is firmly opposed and has spoken of wanting to give members a role in deciding the official position. He is now heading for a clash with trade unions, as well as some of his shadow cabinet, over his opposition to Trident.

I don't know about Far Left. I'm sure most of the Labour MPs would be FAR happier if he LEFT.

OMNISHAMBLES.

Daily resignations. Getting senior staff's backs up. Now getting the backs up of your own trade union funders.

Time for the old codger to go.

Its about time he realised that he is not there to serve the loony protesters who paid their £3 to get him in post. He is supposed to serve the electorate.

Hey Quik, can I change my vote?

Realise there's far left

And then there's FARRR left

He's not FARRR left :hihi:

I will check with the Great Helmsman and get back to you with his pronouncement. Be prepared for substational gullag time if he finds your lack of faith disturbing though :hihi:

With luck the reallity is it doesn't matter as he's not LONG left.