What is the best self tan on the market?

I would like to try L'oreal Sublime Bronze Self-tanning Dry Mist.

Thanks for reading.

Comon girls add some more for me.

Ive tried this, its really good, even on my face, doesnt seem to go yellowy-brown on the knees or ankles too. It is a bit pricey ... ?10.99 for a small aerosol ... and u can get an all over spray tan from a salon for the same price!

________

OXYGEN VAPORIZER

Go to a sunbed shop!

Yes, and give yourself skin cancer at the same time.

Stupid question, but where do you all apply fake tan? I'm very pale and have thought about a very mild shade for a while just to give myself a little colour (not attempting the full blown tan it would look weird on me).

Thing is, I'm not sure where to stop. Do I just do my legs, because when I start on the arms I get to my shoulders then get stuck because I can't reach my back, I'm also worried about going across the top of my chest in case it leaves a line because I'm too scared to put it on my face. Just a fake tan chicken :D

Yes, and give yourself skin cancer at the same time.

Stupid question, but where do you all apply fake tan? I'm very pale and have thought about a very mild shade for a while just to give myself a little colour (not attempting the full blown tan it would look weird on me).

Thing is, I'm not sure where to stop. Do I just do my legs, because when I start on the arms I get to my shoulders then get stuck because I can't reach my back, I'm also worried about going across the top of my chest in case it leaves a line because I'm too scared to put it on my face. Just a fake tan chicken :D

I would suggest everywhere thats in view... dont just do your legs... you may look a bit odd with white face arms and hands but brown legs... that'd be a dead give away that is was fake... :suspect:

I would suggest everywhere thats in view... dont just do your legs... you may look a bit odd with white face arms and hands but brown legs... that'd be a dead give away that is was fake... :suspect:

He he I thought so :D Thing is, with my complexion I won't actually go brown it would look very strange. I've got some of the Johnson's holiday skin stuff as it was on offer and was only planning on using it once or twice a week to give a hint of colour. At the moment, I'm well camouflaged against a magnolia wall I'm so pale :) (I shouldn't laugh really it's not funny, my sister says I look like a corpse!)

I've been using the Dove everywhere on me and I have to say that even on my face it looks natural.

It doesn't make you look like David Dickenson, it's just a lovely glow without looking orangy. I was even asked the other day if I had been abroad for Easter as I looked tanned!

I figured this was the best sort of judge of how the stuff looked.

For applying to your back I find the best way is by husband or partner. Not only do you get to have self tan applied all over, you get a free back rub and if my hubby is anything to go by, it could well lead on to an interesting evening..............if you know what I mean:love:

midvixen : I was going to say that, about getting your other half to do he rubbing on the back and getting a free massage aswell! lol. But if you aint got a partner maybe get a friend.

Also Twiglet you stole the words right out of my mouth with the skin cancer thing. I hate it when people just assume that sun beds are the best and only way to get a tan. But I refuse to go on them. Not only because of the dangers but because of the damage it causes to your skin. NO THANK YOUUUU!!

Anyway im off to try my Dove now for the first time. I will keep you updated.xx

Archived