Easter Sunday...what did you do?

blackswan

i had a top weekend as it was the end of my week off work resting and relaxing and reading books and not worrying about whats happening at work then the weekend came and i did this ....

fraday - went to the broadfield to see the mighty blades play and to automatically go up to the premiership then a few pubs out and about in town - top night out!

saturday - hung out at home with my hangover from friday and then love jabu for tea with my friends for cleansing soup and jamsmine tea.

sunday - up and out to chester zoo and blue planet aquarium, (far too many prams and children about) then off out in chester for a few beers and meal and over night stay in a lovely hotel.

Monday - traveled back home via manchester for the science and tech museum, then home after a few hectic days out for a sit down and a cup of tea.

today well working from home and posting stuff on sheff forum.

Fri watched Ice Age 2 The melt down with 3 bottles of wine

Sat went to Liquid at Rotherham - Can't remember much about the night from about 10pm onwards

Sun drinking down Eccy road till bout 6.30 then went for a meal

Monday drinking (again) down Winkerbank & Attercliffe

All in all a very hazy, expensive but brill wk end!!!

Had a lovely weekend in York!!!

Went walking on the walls, visiting the railway museum, then on the river cruise.

Then back to the hotel for some chilled champagne and out for a lovely meal.

On Monday we visited York Minster and had a lovely veggie tapas meal at El Piano:thumbsup:

Then went shopping to the outlet (very disappointing, was like being in a cheap Meadowhall, I was expecting nice designer stuff...oh well) and headed back home for a relaxing night!

Thursday in town ended up at Plug.

Friday went up mosborough and ended up at a party.

Saturday went to another party.

Sunday Pub all day then Dev Cat

Monday Pub from about 3

Tuesday Pub at dinner followed by sleep!

Not a bad weekend if you ask me! :hihi:

Saturday, went to see my sick gran in Birmingham :(

Sunday, my brothers birthday, us and one of his friends went to Yankies :rolleyes: then went to the pub in the evenin :D

Monday, rented some DVD's from blockbuster and watched them with the family.

Archived