Paddy McGuinness

ive just bought tickets for the paddy mcguinness (from max & paddy) tour, for when he plays in September at the city hall...was just wanting to know what anyone else thought of his tour as i believe he has already been to sheffield once a week or two ago?? but unfortunately i missed it...but im really looking forward to it and looks like im going to be on the second row from the front!!! woohoo!!!

any comments would be appreciated!!!

thanks

Fab, I was trying to get on Paddy's site but was unable to a couple of days ago as I wanted to know if he was coming to Sheffield - could you let me know the dates please and the cost of your ticked - can't believe you're so near to the front you lucky thing!!!:hihi:

hi bunnygirl

i just found out he was coming from going onto the sheffield city hall website...he's coming back to sheffield on the 16th September (a Sat nite- 8pm) - (unfortunately a little while to wait!) only bought the ticket on thursday so you might be ok...only cost 14.50 plus booking fee.!!!! bargain i think!

good luck on getting a ticket yourself!

Saw him at the city hall in March...overrated. Hes not as funny as he likes to think he is, relies on swearing far too much, and reminded me of a young Chubby Brown, and hes crap as well.

Archived