Carbon monoxide alarms.

I'm sure some people 'recycle' their spent batteries, and take them to a local shop (Tesco's or wherever) where there's a box to put them in. I'm afraid I don't, they just go in the bin with the rest of the rubbish.

And this is the reason we have problems with toxic waste.

Batteries are spent electrical goods. It's not that difficult to sort them along with the rest of your waste is it? Or does everything go in the black bin and landfill?

And this is the reason we have problems with toxic waste.

Batteries are spent electrical goods. It's not that difficult to sort them along with the rest of your waste is it? Or does everything go in the black bin and landfill?

So I'm the cause...Sue me!...Mr 'I do everything right'...You'll find I'm not the only person....I've seen those collection boxes in stores almost always empty...Why is it, it's only just now, they realise it 'might' be a problem?...Just how toxic are they?...Grrrrrrr

So I'm the cause...Sue me!...Mr 'I do everything right'...You'll find I'm not the only person....I've seen those collection boxes in stores almost always empty...Why is it, it's only just now, they realise it 'might' be a problem?...Just how toxic are they?...Grrrrrrr

I suppose you vote for the Tories as well?

I'm just wondering where you would dispose of one 'properly'...I'd probably just oik it in the bin along with the batteries.

(Puts tin hat on)

You shouldn't even put batteries in the bin. There is a danger that they could even set fire to the bin wagon. There's an Aldi about a miles from us where they have a recycle tub for batteries inside the store. I don't know if it is something that other supermarkets do.

I've been trying to find someone who takes CDs and DVDs for recycling. I've got hundreds of the things.

Argos are selling a Carbon Monoxide Detector for £13.29 today . Just think how much technology has advanced in 8 years .

According to the consumer programme Fake Britain, there are a lot of useless fakes on the market, particularly being sold online, so it's best to purchase one from a reputable seller.

I'm sure Boots and perhaps Superdrug have battery collection boxes.

Tesco, Sainsbury and Homebase too.

I've been trying to find someone who takes CDs and DVDs for recycling. I've got hundreds of the things.

Music magpie I think it's called. They even give you some money for them as they sell them on. Trouble is you have to scan all the details in first..

Or just give them to a charity shop I guess they tend to sell them. They wont have VHS any more though.