Coach full of British schoolchildren 'ATTACKED by Calais refugees

No, tigger.

Afraid it is because I was answering Tryman and you seem to want to start 2 new threads.

1. Is the asylum ssytem working, which we both know will go on forver and has been done to death.

2. The dangers of immigration with the sexual assault incidents, which although im happy to discuss that has been shut down as a topic of conversation by the mods.

In regard to the latter, then it will be interesting to look at what happened and see what measures merkel will be forced to take. Its not as though she can send them all back, so she will have to be practical and pragmatic.

---------- Post added 13-01-2016 at 16:14 ----------

they were probabley tryin to get at the school girls.

Or they threw a rock like they do at other vehichles because thats the mindless idots these are. As it was early in the morning theres a reasonable chance they didnt even realise who was in the vehicle.

Is there any valid reason why the French don't move the camp elsewhere? Further inland and away from the Chunnel and the ports. Build them a new camp in a deserted area somewhere well inland, vet everyone allowed to land, supervise it stringently, and anyone that tries to re-establish 'The Jungle' jailed or deported. Could that work?

Or are the French really hoping that one day, we'll be so overwhelmed, that our security will just collapse and they'll all be able to rush through? French problem solved, until the next million or so arrive on Europe's doorsteps.

Seems these refugees are so in need of British hospitality they are prepared to attack school Children to get it.

Can someone tell me again the reasons why we need to welcome these people into the UK?

ref: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/633689/Calais-migrant-crisis-refugees-attack-British-school-coach-rocks-violence

I don't think that we will welcome the people who attacked the schoolchildren. So what's your point?

I don't think that we will welcome the people who attacked the schoolchildren. So what's your point?

Just Berberis doing his thing and whipping up a bit of hysteria over the fact that some mindless people at calais threw a rock and broke the wondow of a coach, which was unfortunately carrying school kids.

Afraid it is because I was answering Tryman and you seem to want to start 2 new threads.
You were indeed answering truman, positing "that people cannot claim asylum without telling the relevant authorities where they came from", else they "would just be detained in an immigration facility in limbo", after claiming that "if their asylum claim is refused then they are deported vack to their country of origin" and "if they have been given refugee status, then they can have their visa revoked and be deported as well".

I just gave you one concrete example of this system which you describe failing quite spectacularly in the case of Tarek Boulkacem.

There are innumerable other examples going back years and years, here, in France, and throughout the EU.

The issue of Boulkacem's own sexual assaults whilst in the EU, and those of last NYE, are entirely secondary to the topic at hand (I did rant a bit rethorically at the end of my post, admittedly) - but not unrelated either.

In regard to the latter, then it will be interesting to look at what happened and see what measures merkel will be forced to take. Its not as though she can send them all back, so she will have to be practical and pragmatic.
She's dug her own political grave last summer. If it weren't for the toll which this whole damn crisis is increasingly exerting on your everyday EU national, I'd actually enjoy watching her snooker herself ever tighter.

Is there any valid reason why the French don't move the camp elsewhere? Further inland and away from the Chunnel and the ports. Build them a new camp in a deserted area somewhere well inland, vet everyone allowed to land, supervise it stringently, and anyone that tries to re-establish 'The Jungle' jailed or deported. Could that work?
Tried many a times over the years, and ultimately pointless every time: they all just eventually re-congregate there because it's closer to the passage points, i.e. the port and the Chunnel.

Or are the French really hoping that one day, we'll be so overwhelmed, that our security will just collapse and they'll all be able to rush through? French problem solved, until the next million or so arrive on Europe's doorsteps.
That's so daft it doesn't warrant even a feeble attempt at humour. Edited by L00b