Family Records On Microfiche

PopT

Recently bought some Parish Records on microfiche but I haven't a microfiche viewer.

Can anyone suggest how I can get to see these records?

I really do not want to buy a viewing machine as they are expensive, it is odds on that after I've got the information I want I will be getting rid of the records.

Recently bought some Parish Records on microfiche but I haven't a microfiche viewer.

I really do not want to buy a viewing machine as they are expensive, it is odds on that after I've got the information I want I will be getting rid of the records.

Sheffield Archives, Shoreham Street, Sheffield, or if not resident in Sheffield most if not all cities in the UK have Archive Departments. Look in phone book to reserve a fiche reader. Fiche Readers are also available at the Sheffield Library Local Studies Dept on Surrey Street.

Hi,

you may want to try the local hospitals they often use old relic type machines

we have one here in oz "our little country town hospital" make some enquiries and just ask for a bit of time on them.

Archived