Hillsborough leisure pickpocket

Never used this facility, but there are lockers available aren't there. If you leave money or valuables unsecured anywhere today surely you are looking for trouble. I'm a member of Nuffield Gym and would never go out of sight of my locker for even a minute without ensuring that it is locked.

Big thanks to the friendly middle aged lady who stole £40 out of my pocket in changing rooms this afternoon. Good plan be nice and friendly then rob my cash when in shower when you've gained my trust. Hope you have accident you scummer

Back up a minute..

You KNOW who this person was. You were speaking to this person. You either know without doubt or have a strong suspicion it was her.

You have a description

You have a clear timeline of the event

You have a reasonable belief who the thief was.

I assume with CCTV and several witnesses you have reported this to the police right?

Never used this facility, but there are lockers available aren't there. If you leave money or valuables unsecured anywhere today surely you are looking for trouble. I'm a member of Nuffield Gym and would never go out of sight of my locker for even a minute without ensuring that it is locked.

When you go to the gym Kaytie, do you go to de-stress through exercise and for your health? (though that's seems pretty obvious)

When you go to the gym Kaytie, do you go to de-stress through exercise and for your health? (though that's seems pretty obvious)

Not that it has anything to do with the subject of discussion, but I go to the gym to keep fit.

Ensuring my belongings are safe while I do this I'd regard as excercising my common sense.