Reccommendations for a 30-something..

So, I'm turning the big 40 at the end of this week and I can't decide if it's a big deal or not. It's just a number, but it feels like a big deal maybe only because it's made out to be by everyone else... What do you think?

Also, is there anything I should be doing this week as a 30-something before it's to late!? Once the 40's arrive that's it, middle age man I am... :o

The only achievement I am so very proud of (not that I've actually had to do anything for it) is having all my own teeth without any fillings or work needed, and still being given dentist appointments 18 months apart. :D

Yes!

Tonight stand naked and tape measure from nads to floor (record distance)

Same tomorrow when you're 40 (compare with day before). Sit down absorb impact....then cry.:)

Yes!

Tonight stand naked and tape measure from nads to floor (record distance)

Same tomorrow when you're 40 (compare with day before). Sit down absorb impact....then cry.:)

Lol.

Bottletop,you have another 10yrs left on the way up,its 50 when I noticed I was getting past it.

At 40 I was just a young buck bringing up early teens children.

At 50 the kids were gone and life was good.

At 60 you receive the **** that life can throw at you...

I lost my beloved wife, saw good friends go to an early grave....

At 65 you spend every day as though it's your last, and start to enjoy precious time.

I hope to have my big party at 80....

So, I'm turning the big 40 at the end of this week and I can't decide if it's a big deal or not. It's just a number, but it feels like a big deal maybe only because it's made out to be by everyone else... What do you think?

Also, is there anything I should be doing this week as a 30-something before it's to late!? Once the 40's arrive that's it, middle age man I am... :o

The only achievement I am so very proud of (not that I've actually had to do anything for it) is having all my own teeth without any fillings or work needed, and still being given dentist appointments 18 months apart. :D

I think you have good teeth due to everything positive that you have done to look after them, and the avoidance of all that is bad for teeth. The credit is all yours. Take no notice of the people that say you are lucky.:thumbsup: