Petition to bring the RSPCA under control

The RSPCA arent the public. Its quite easy for them to have barristers on retainer or the solicitors they instruct to use barristers as agents. Barristers are self employed and a lot of them dont make much money so they do agency work as a means of establishing themselves. the CPS uses them in a similar manner as well.

They have no special status in law, they act in exactly the same way as any member of the public can.

Stop them taking out private prosecutions and it stops everyone doing so.

I bet if it was looked into we'd find the RSPCA is increasingly being staffed(infiltrated) by animal rights extremists that are members of the terrorist organisation PETA.

When my brother was doing pretty good on the Boxing scene, he had a visit to his home from two Police Officers of high rank. They had information that he was on a list of potential targets (PETA) and they advised he checks under his car before driving and beef up his home security. My brothers crime....Being a keen angler. Nowt ever came of it though, and he didn't let the tosspots stop him from fishing.

When my brother was doing pretty good on the Boxing scene, he had a visit to his home from two Police Officers of high rank. They had information that he was on a list of potential targets (PETA) and they advised he checks under his car before driving and beef up his home security. My brothers crime....Being a keen angler. Nowt ever came of it though, and he didn't let the tosspots stop him from fishing.

So. No threats were made. And nothing happened.

Well done to plod for over egging stuff.

Well done to you for such a cool story:rolleyes: