Blades Promotion day pics

What the f**k is that stupid bloody flag about? "We hate wednesday"? Thats so pathetic! I'm a true wednesday fan and will never ever support the pigs even if someone paid me. I really hope they come back down next season then i'll laugh so much. UP THE OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!

What the f**k is that stupid bloody flag about? "We hate wednesday"? Thats so pathetic! I'm a true wednesday fan and will never ever support the pigs even if someone paid me. I really hope they come back down next season then i'll laugh so much. UP THE OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I take it this post is a wind up? You say the flags pathetic yet go on to say you'll never ever support the 'pigs' and you really hope we'll come back down?

Yes, wind up methinks.

It's called football banter. ;)

Oh yes, and good luck to the Owls next season. Lets get both our teams up there and showing 'em!!!

I don't go along with this "I hate Wednesday" nonsense, what are they tring to prove. I hope Wednesday get promoted next season and we do well and put Sheffield on the map. A city the size of Sheffield and only one,just, premiership side.

A brand new ground needs to be built at the junction of the M1 and M18 with the Supertram extended from Meadowhall to the ground then onto the Robin Hood Airport. This will give us a great crowd capacity and international access.

Its just a flag..do u expect United fans to have a flag saying 'unlucky wednesday, we actually wish this was you not us' ..i dont think so..

And you say its pathetic the fact they are having a dig at wednesday yet your shouting out u hate the 'pigs' ? ? ? ?

'Hate' is a strong word but come on, what are they going to put?

"We don't like Wednesday" ?

It's banter. It happens all over the world. Do you see me screaming at MadOwls avatar? No. It's banter, a laugh. The opposition will always be 'the pigs' whichever team you follow. I doubt it will ever stop. You just need to be light hearted about it. The day you take offence and retaliate is the day you need to reconsider being a football fan as that's where the trouble can, and does, start.

I don't go along with this "I hate Wednesday" nonsense, what are they tring to prove. I hope Wednesday get promoted next season and we do well and put Sheffield on the map. A city the size of Sheffield and only one,just, premiership side.

A brand new ground needs to be built at the junction of the M1 and M18 with the Supertram extended from Meadowhall to the ground then onto the Robin Hood Airport. This will give us a great crowd capacity and international access.

nobody's saying you have to go along with it,it's what you call rivalry banter nobody is trying to prove anything just out celabrating the fact the blades have reached the promised land & like to rub wendy's noses in it.you hope wednesday get promoted? you call yourself a blade,sheffield united have put sheffield back on the map it doesn't have to be both clubs up there to put sheffield on the map & by the way neither the blades or owls need a new stadium & how close to doncaster/sheffield airport do we need to be?

;) ;) ;)

Methinks that you ought to change the greengrocers where you buy your grapes from:- i suspect that the last batch were a bit sour...?

;) ;) ;)

In all seriousness, I think its just abso-bloody- lutely fantastic that our fair city now has a permiership side again, choose what side of the city it is... (OK, for me it's an added bonus that it's the Blades, but, meh!)

After all those years of slog, in the "first" and the Championship, and that near-miss in '03 with wolves at Carfiff, I think we deserved something of a break, by now.

Sweeten up! Lighten up! and always remember:- as the revered, and sadly missed Saint Bill of Shankly said :-

"Football's not just a matter of life and death; I can assure you, it's far more important than that! ;)

PT

Its just a flag..do u expect United fans to have a flag saying 'unlucky wednesday, we actually wish this was you not us' ..i dont think so..

And you say its pathetic the fact they are having a dig at wednesday yet your shouting out u hate the 'pigs' ? ? ? ?

typical wendy :hihi:

typical wendy :hihi:

Typical Wendy! Hoo-hoo!! U are a card,mate, u are a card. Did you see the specimens holding that flag up?? Now that is typical Utd. What a complete set of gimps! :D

I'd agree that is was a great acheivement going up, especially given that level of support.

Archived