Blades Promotion day pics

I thought this post was about United Promotion Day Pics & then we get hijacked by silly Owls fans.Grow up & be grateful you are still in the Championship.UP THE MIGHTY PREMIER LEAGUE BLADES

I am a life long Wednesday fan and do genuinely congratulate the Blades on a Sterling acheivment this season. It is good to see at least one of the city's teams in the Premiership (even if I do wish it were the other one), and hope that Wednesday will be up there with them in the next couple of years.

I have always viewed the rivalry and banter between the two sets of supporters as just that, rivalry and banter. We might sing that we all hate the blades but we will still go out and drink with their fans, and work with their fans.

Now Leeds on the other hand.......................................

All together now....

We all hate Leeds and we all hate Leeds

etc., etc.

I so hope they don't go up with you guys. (Sorry but I do so dislike Leeds):shakes:

It's fairly black and white with me.

During the season I want Wednesday to fail miserably and I want the Blades to succeed spectacularly. This is summed up by the term "bragging rights".

At the end of the season I have done, and will always, buy my wendy supporting mates a pint to either celebrate or drown their sorrows.

Much as they will and have done with me.

WELL DONE TO WENDY FOR STAYING UP.

HOWEVER I RESERVE SPECIAL PRAISE FOR THE MIGHTY MIGHTY BLADES ON REACHING THE PROMISED LAND AND FOR ALLOWING ME TO HAVE TOTAL BRAGGING RIGHTS ALL SEASON!!!

After all that's what it's all about when you have a proper local rivalry.

I am a life long Wednesday fan and do genuinely congratulate the Blades on a Sterling acheivment this season. It is good to see at least one of the city's teams in the Premiership (even if I do wish it were the other one), and hope that Wednesday will be up there with them in the next couple of years.

I have always viewed the rivalry and banter between the two sets of supporters as just that, rivalry and banter. We might sing that we all hate the blades but we will still go out and drink with their fans, and work with their fans.

Now Leeds on the other hand.......................................

All together now....

We all hate Leeds and we all hate Leeds

etc., etc.

I so hope they don't go up with you guys. (Sorry but I do so dislike Leeds):shakes:

Yeah I agree we all hate L***s & good luck for next season.

Archived