Stock market crashing what does it mean to you

Commercial banks will now be charged by the central bank for some deposits. It's designed to encourage them to use their reserves to lend to businesses in an attempt to counter Japan's economic stagnation.

What about the banks reserves, I thought that banks in the UK were force to keep higher reserves because if everyone come for their money, they dont have enough. Like the queue at Northern Rock a few years ago.

---------- Post added 29-01-2016 at 20:10 ----------

stockmarket round the world has taken a big hit last few months, what does it mean to you

It will mean my shares are not increasing in value. Strange really, because I am poor, yet I own shares, only a few thousand pounds worth these days.

What about the banks reserves, I thought that banks in the UK were force to keep higher reserves because if everyone come for their money, they dont have enough. Like the queue at Northern Rock a few years ago.

I was talking about the interest rates on Japan which has suffered from two decades of stagflation.

Watch gold start it's upward trend from now on, and I would take your money out of banks where it is worth sweet FA, before interest rates go negative which is already starting to happen in some countries!..........there's no doubt about it we are in deep Poo!

It didn't happen before becuase Japan was messing with interest rates, should I stay with my day job? Or do you want to call me master and I teach you a few more things regarding money

You lost your bet,its like me saying Man U will win the league this year and saying I told you so when they win it in 2020.

Watch gold start it's upward trend from now on, and I would take your money out of banks where it is worth sweet FA, before interest rates go negative which is already starting to happen in some countries!..........there's no doubt about it we are in deep Poo!

The negative interest rate were imposed onto the Japanese banks by the state to encourage them to lend more.