Card Business Cards Vs Plastic Business Cards

When was the last time you really looked at a business card? Don't get me wrong I've had some crap over the years but I wouldnt go nuts on them. As long as the quality is reasonable and they've been printed straight it's fine.

I got a metal one the other week though but can't remember who from, which is a shame. More of a shame for the bloke who splurged out on metal business cards though!

I know a chap who makes stainless steel business cards that double as bottle openers, people tend to keep hold of them! (I know I've kept mine)

I know a chap who makes stainless steel business cards that double as bottle openers, people tend to keep hold of them! (I know I've kept mine)

No, nothing as flash (I'd keep a bottle opener) this was slick, bendy and frankly a bit sharp.

I remember we got some really nice ones done and I handed them out to a couple of clients not long after we got them and they just put them in a wallet - didn't even look at them. I was gutted!

that's funny I don't have a business

:hihi:

You don't have a business? :huh:

OK, we believe you...

... as long as you can then explain to us why someone without a business would have an interest in which is the best type of business card. :suspect:

I'm sure there's a perfectly logical reason... :D

:hihi:

You don't have a business? :huh:

OK, we believe you...

... as long as you can then explain to us why someone without a business would have an interest in which is the best type of business card. :suspect:

I'm sure there's a perfectly logical reason... :D

currently doing a plastering course and will be going self employed