How much time with your partner is enough?

Friday,Saturday and Sunday morning. Staying with the missus, her hormonally inbalanced 12 year old diva daughter, and 23 year old female cat, that cries all day/night (Dementia), is enough to send me fleeing the 40 miles back home to regain my sanity.:D

How much time each week would you say is enough time to spend with your partner?

Do you think there should be some kind of "time" together?

Or do you feel we should spend as much time apart as possible ?

It depends on the couple, I know couples who spend nearly all the time when not at work together, and others who do there own thing for quite a few days a week.

The last suggestion would be weird though.

first year about 70% of free time then it scales down to 10% when the silly cow takes you for granted and moans all the time. which is about 3 years

the more you moan or ask for more attention, the less you will get.

man dont enjoy fishing . going to pub, watch football, or play video games. its just an excuse to get away from moaning other halfs.

Just because you cook, wash, clean for you, he automatic belongs to you it is not like that, we are free to do what we like.

Edited by Michaeldyn