Bathroom mirror help

You can get mirror glass cut to size, and indeed, make, or have made, framed mirrors to your own specifications, so I would have thought it should be easy enough to ensure that all fixings/drilling takes place in the grouting between the tiles (if there is grouting, that is).

Sticky pads, whatever the claims made for them, between two non-porous surfaces, in a warm, steamy environment? I've never found it to work long-term.

Mine are holding a large mirror up fine. The builder asked for the pads from the glass company where he had the mirror cut to size. He positioned it in place. He then went back to the glass shop and told them he needed double the pads they had given him!

Mine are holding a large mirror up fine. The builder asked for the pads from the glass company where he had the mirror cut to size. He positioned it in place. He then went back to the glass shop and told them he needed double the pads they had given him!

Thanks Hesther what is your mirror fixed to as mine will be on tiles in the bathroom if I could use pads it would great :)

Thanks Hesther what is your mirror fixed to as mine will be on tiles in the bathroom if I could use pads it would great :)

Mine's on a wall painted with bathroom paint above a row of tiles. The builder wasn't happy and neither was I when he attempted to fix it with the five pads the shop gave him, that's why he went back for another five, and I've not had a problem. It's been there over a year.