Drive-by spraying assault. S6

Silver, five-door car driving up Loxley road with at least two occupants. Passenger in the back seat sprayed something out the window at a female jogger who was running on the footpath with her dog. The car continued on driving. The jogger could not identify the substance sprayed on her and the dog. Plate number could not be seen before car was too far away. The Time of incident was 1310-1315 near 401 Loxley Road today 24012016. Any information would be appreciated.

I hope the police take incidents like this seriously. It sounds like no harm was done in this instance but it is not difficult to imagine a scenario when the outcomes would be much worse.

If the police know the whereabouts of the incident and type of car I'm sure they'd be able to use license plate recognition software in road cameras to track the vehicle down (providing there are some nearby)?

I'm still trying to convince her to make a report but she responds with "What can they do!?".

Tell her nothing but it wont harm you reporting it. It will take two minutes of the police's time to take the report. If incidents like the one I posted has been published then surely its seen as important.

Could it have been a Subaru? A silver Subaru with a drag thing on the back (can't remember the right name!) passed me and my friend going up Rodney Hill at around that time, and the driver was driving it like a tool, to put it succintly.

Didn't get the reg plate though.

I'm fully supportive of reporting it but she has to make that decision (my wife BTW). She shared that there were many drivers on the road at the time. I posted this hoping someone would have seen something concrete. Thanks for all the comments so far. She feels assaulted and violated but you are all helping restore her faith in humanity. Please spread the word.

Could it have been a Subaru? A silver Subaru with a drag thing on the back (can't remember the right name!) passed me and my friend going up Rodney Hill at around that time, and the driver was driving it like a tool, to put it succintly.

Didn't get the reg plate though.

This incident happened to me. I just went ahead and reported it (#879). Of course, they said there was nothing they could do (as suspected).

Becky - I had to google the car you were referring to, and it looked exactly like that.

Thanks for the additional info. I run around there a lot and will be keeping my eyes open for this car in the future.