Drive-by spraying assault. S6

True, but would be extremely difficult to prove, especially if there was a car full. Could have been a water pistol, what they going to do ban water pistols and starting criminalising kids who point and fire them.

No harm done, it's hardly the crime of the century. If they did I find them, a quiet word in the ear would probably do the trick.

Squiggs has made the point quite eloquently already - whilst not, this time, the crime of the century, there have been incidents of significant consequences of such jolly japes as these.

Would you be thinking the same if the recipient of the incident been your other half?

Some of you need to lighten up and stop turning this into something more than what it is.

Quite clearly it was nothing harmful and it is just some idiots larking about. If it was s**t or something harmful, well then that's a different story, but it's not.

---------- Post added 26-01-2016 at 20:49 ----------

When their next victim is a cyclist who is shaken and falls under their wheels, will that be enough for you?

Nobody except you is talking about banning water pistols.

The topic is reporting of an incident. If the police have a number of complaints in an area and one complaint does have the registration, an order can be made against the VEHICLE used in an anti-social manner - regardless of who was spraying people. After which the vehicle can be seized from its owner on the strength of repeated complaints.

Stop it, you're being ridiculous now.

I have once been sprayed but I was driving the car. Regretted I did not have a car video recorder, could have helped to take note of a number plate. I even opened the window at the next traffic light to check wether it was something acidic or corrosive but fortunately it was just some unidentified harmless liquid. Pretty anoying though.

Some of you need to lighten up and stop turning this into something more than what it is.

Quite clearly it was nothing harmful and it is just some idiots larking about. If it was s**t or something harmful, well then that's a different story, but it's not.

---------- Post added 26-01-2016 at 20:49 ----------

Stop it, you're being ridiculous now.

You don't know at the moment it's happening though do you? It's OK if your skin is not burning off:loopy: As I said very scary at the moment it happens

The liquid smelled...funky. Def not battery acid or a pot of s#^¥ but I first thought of bodily fluid and told her to shower immediately. How many of you would like your son to be doing this to women? Better yet, done to your daughter. Some "harmless" pranks lead to a deeper disrespect and "crossing the line" activities. *steps off soapbox*

T How many of you would like your son to be doing this to women? Better yet, done to your daughter. Some "harmless" pranks lead to a deeper disrespect and "crossing the line" activities.

Fully support it! We're not talking about 4-5 year olds with water pistols, they drive a car, meaning they're most likely >18 years old and must already realise where the borderline between fun and a disrespectful act is!

The liquid smelled...funky. Def not battery acid or a pot of s#^¥ but I first thought of bodily fluid and told her to shower immediately. How many of you would like your son to be doing this to women? Better yet, done to your daughter. Some "harmless" pranks lead to a deeper disrespect and "crossing the line" activities. *steps off soapbox*

No soapbox about it mate. People should be able to walk down the street without having stuff chucked at them. Hope the little shiites get caught and punished suitablely. Crush their car and ban them from driving would be a good start.