Job Centre Rant!!

Did I say they were the way forward? I know that's what you think I said, because you repeat the same things over and over.

These things have existed as long as temporary work has which is pretty much all time, and in the modern day they've existed all my working life and certainly a decade or so before that.

They probably have other type of work as he said. What do want them to give him? 37.5 hours/week even though they probably just get the same 'zero' guarantee of every job. You live in a dream world ric.

I live in the real world mate and can see what these zhc are doing to the working man/woman. its the young'uns I feel sorry for getting these no hope jobs and living with their parents till their 50:roll:. I wonder how many adults on here would like their kids on these jobs:suspect:. anyway good luck with the taxi business ash people will allways need taxis :hihi: btw are you working for uber yet :suspect:

• 4 weeks later...
Just an update, specially to the trigger9999 person.

It does not go on the money you earn, it goes on how many hours you do each week.

I think everything is now sorted anyway so thanks to everyone who kindly did help.

Err no. Telling you how things actually work seemed to be a bit much for you to take in.

Whether you get any money from them will depend on how much you earn.

If you earn more than £68, hen you get to keep the difference.

You cannot work more than 16 hours a week before they sign you off as thats the ma anyone can work and claim jsa.

Err no. Telling you how things actually work seemed to be a bit much for you to take in.

Whether you get any money from them will depend on how much you earn.

If you earn more than £68, hen you get to keep the difference.

You cannot work more than 16 hours a week before they sign you off as thats the ma anyone can work and claim jsa.

Ugh, yes it is hours, hence why they ask for hours and not what you earn, work more than 16 hours you get kicked off JSA. Multiple people including job centre advisors have said this.

Ugh, yes it is hours, hence why they ask for hours and not what you earn, work more than 16 hours you get kicked off JSA. Multiple people including job centre advisors have said this.

I explained how the calculation works in post#6. It seems its beyond your ability to understand how hours and the amount you earn work together in deciding whether they owe you any money or in your case whether they have overpaid you.

Feel free to take my explanation dow to the job centre and youll find they agree with me.