Which United fans Will next season ...

WOW!! 27,000 - wooowiiieeeeeee, and all to watch that lot.

You're right, your attendances are mightily impressive.

Shame about everything else though.

It's an unlikely scenario but you never know. The Blades make Europe in five years' time, are buying the best players in the world on mad salaries and are challenging for both domestic cups and league title.

Meanwhile, Wendyites are absolutely in a stupor at the tremendous turn-out at the match against Grays Athletic (which they drew 0-0: See page 5 for details of open-top bus ride through town to celebrate. Sturrock himself says he'll wear a tutu if they beat Nuneaton Borough next week) and the fact that they now owe the Co-Operative Bank only £90,000,000.

Nothing wrong with dreaming.....So dream on

I brought it up?

how could i do that if that was my first post- :hihi:

oh dear oh dear- a wednesdayite and totally thick to boot!!! (they go hand in hand i guess) :hihi:

i breaktime over yet- i think you should be getting back to your classroom!

Getting my first of what, I reckon will be many Premiership season tickets on Saturday morning. Canna wait man.

By that I mean we'll be in the premier league a long time, not that I'm buying loads of season tickets. That'd just be daft.

Been saving up for it since we beat Southampton away. That's when, for some unknown reason, I started to beleive.

Never been able to afford one before.

Sounds daft cuz I go to every home game without fail so end up spending more anyway.

I've timed it just right this year.

I dont wanna get too deep here because I don't know enough about football but I support the Blades as it's a family thing.

Well done to them even if it is only for a year, what a year it's going to be for the fans, Sheffield and even the Premiership.I think Warnock will bring some quality entertainment to the league.

What is it with the Wednesday fans, you make your selves look a right bunch of loser chumps.

If I was a Wednesday fan I'd keep my mouth shut about Utd, keep my head down and just concentrate on Wednesday.

Helping them back into the Premiership where I could then mouth off about the Blades.

You just come across as a load of sad a bitter rejects, you nearly went down for petes sake and Utd are in one of the top leagues in the world.

Not to mention you lost both times this season, it's all about what's happening NOW!

Oh and if I hear about Boxing day one more time!!!!!!!

Getting my first of what, I reckon will be many Premiership season tickets on Saturday morning. Canna wait man.

By that I mean we'll be in the premier league a long time, not that I'm buying loads of season tickets. That'd just be daft.

Been saving up for it since we beat Southampton away. That's when, for some unknown reason, I started to beleive.

Never been able to afford one before.

Sounds daft cuz I go to every home game without fail so end up spending more anyway.

I've timed it just right this year.

Syko i think you made a good decision...it could be sold out for home supporters......I think united only have room for about 24,000 ... as i said before Barnsley sold out....no pay at all so united should do the same.

Well done the first on here to answer the thread.....wow

Archived