Which United fans Will next season ...

Let's not forget Warnock has been a manager a hell of a lot longer than Jewell & Pardew put together & 1 season does not make a great manager look at Ipswich.The fact is the season has just finished let's see who Warnock get's in before claiming we are doomed before we have kicked off,as for the Owls supporters I do not opinionate on there team for next year, only that I hope they do well.It's easy to think we will go down like Sunderland ,but we have a better squad than they had & we will be bringing in better players Warnock & McCabe have already stated this.

Let's not forget Warnock has been a manager a hell of a lot longer than Jewell & Pardew put together & 1 season does not make a great manager look at Ipswich.The fact is the season has just finished let's see who Warnock get's in before claiming we are doomed before we have kicked off,as for the Owls supporters I do not opinionate on there team for next year, only that I hope they do well.It's easy to think we will go down like Sunderland ,but we have a better squad than they had & we will be bringing in better players Warnock & McCabe have already stated this.

I was refering to 1st season success only, ie staying up, and in that respect both Jewell and Pardew have had had great success.

Also, Warnock only has as much top flight experience as Pardew (1 season) and has less than Jewell who has had 3 seasons in total (2 with Bradford, 1 with Wigan?)

I think that if we can stay up next season we're gonna stay up for a long time.

I personally think we will and I hope that we can do it in style too. However I would be happy to finish 4th from bottom.

to be fair the blades have been so close, yet so far in recent history - hope they do a good job in the prem, but heard someone banging on about getting to europe within two seasons....had to have a giggle at that!!! There are teams which are really establishing themselves at european candidates - bolton, west ham, wigan(??), blackburn, which will take the blades apart.

Next season is all about the upset i think for the blades, then they can start establishing themselves....just dont do a black cat and end up with 11 points at the end of the season....wouldnt be the greatest thing for sheffields image!

think wednesday need to sort themselves out...they are the villa of the championship and arent really doing much except clinging onto survival!!!

Archived