How will this war start?

It was highly selective drivel. I now see its just another anti immigrant thread like all the other ones you have started and been removed.

Just because you see soemthing on an internet site doesnt make it true.

Like I say, it had links to large news agencies. Basically it was all links to rapes in Germany that had been committed by immigrants/refugees all from May 2015 I think. Yes I start anti large scale immigration threads because it's relevant to the world we live in and this is a forum where current affairs are discussed. I've started this thread because I personally believe at some point in the next 10 years we will see some sort of civil war... Maybe you can drag this thread up in 10 years time and prove me wrong

Like I say, it had links to large news agencies. Basically it was all links to rapes in Germany that had been committed by immigrants/refugees all from May 2015 I think. Yes I start anti large scale immigration threads because it's relevant to the world we live in and this is a forum where current affairs are discussed. I've started this thread because I personally believe at some point in the next 10 years we will see some sort of civil war... Maybe you can drag this thread up in 10 years time and prove me wrong

No it didnt . It was just a list. It conveniently missed out or failed to put into context all other sexual offences, so people like you can feed on it.