Mystery crashed car at Ladybower reservoir Bamford.

It's been there for a while, my guess is someone can't afford to recover it. I also noticed a similarly coloured blue bumper and flowers on an upturned tree stump on the right as you go through the s-bends just before the ladybower Inn. Perhaps the two are related.

Has anyone noticed the crashed dark blue sports car parked at the traffic lights near viaduct at Ladybower reservoir. It has no number plate and a notice stuck on windscreen saying " Police Informed" It must have been there for weeks now.

It's been there a good few weeks now, I first noticed it when driving home on Sunday 17th Jan.

It's been there for a while, my guess is someone can't afford to recover it. I also noticed a similarly coloured blue bumper and flowers on an upturned tree stump on the right as you go through the s-bends just before the ladybower Inn. Perhaps the two are related.

I will look out for this next time I go out there .

We thought that too, as its a similar colour. But the Ladybower car still has its bumper.