Is it me being a bit hypersensitive, or is this gross?

I was in the Alhambra Centre in Barnsley on Sunday and decided to have a coffee in the open air cafe area. There was a woman in front of us, fiddling and faffing, and seeming to take forever deciding either what she wanted or something, I wasn't paying that much attention to what she was saying. Anyway, there were 3 rather delicious looking cakes just in front of her, with domed clear covers. However the 'tongs' used to hygienically remove them from the platter, were balanced on top of one of the domes.

The woman in front, sneezed directly onto the tongs, and made no attempt to either cover her face or turn the other way. A full blown mega sneeze. The tongs and the domes must have taken the full exposure. I thought it was gross...Unfortunately the person serving wasn't behind the counter, so I couldn't mention it to her, as I decided to go elsewhere.

I don't blame the cafe at all. Apart from maybe the tongs shouldn't have been that accessible. However the woman in front I blame entirely.

Is it just me?

I agree.

Thats Sick

Thats Disgusting

Thats Barnsley :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well...Yeah...it was Barnsley...I didn't notice if the woman had 6 fingers, or an extra limb or something...hahaha...I quite like Barnsley actually. Ok it's got it's fair share of problems, but no more than anywhere else in the country.

I have the same feeling with those plastic chip forks on the counter in chippies. Every kid ends up playing with em, probably just after he's picked his nose. Some kids even put in their mouths and then they are there for all after to use.

I have the same feeling with those plastic chip forks on the counter in chippies. Every kid ends up playing with em, probably just after he's picked his nose. Some kids even put in their mouths and then they are there for all after to use.

Yeah...I didn't think of that....I suppose the same goes for the coffee stirrers in McD's or other places like that...And the knives and forks in self serve restaurants...You never know who's been fiddling or dribbling with those.

It's all a bit gross when you start to see the scale of it all!