Would you wear pyjamas to drop kids off at school?

I have seen this happen myself here in Sheffield. I even seen a man get out of his car in a dressing gown to drop his kids at school:loopy:

LOL! that's taking comfort to a whole new level!

---------- Post added 27-01-2016 at 10:31 ----------

What about people who go shopping in them ,seen quite a few in asda near me late at night

Used to see mums at infirmary road Tesco do this...jim-jams and slippers. Think the store must have clamped down as dont see it anymore

What about people who go shopping in them ,seen quite a few in asda near me late at night

I wouldn't do that.

I have given my offspring lifts at silly times of the day and night over the years dressed in PJ's but wouldn't have planned to get out of the car at any time.

It's probably because it's not a signing-on day, and having nothing better to do in their miserable lives until Mr Kyle pops up on telly, they intend to return home to spend the rest of the day in bed...

I feel sorry for the kids...

... having parents who have no pride in their appearance. :(

I really don't see a problem in dropping your kids off by car dressed in PJ's being a problem really - live and let live.

But attending functions at school in night attire .........:nono:

It's not a problem if you following the 'dragged up' philosophy to bringing up children .

It's not a problem if you following the 'dragged up' philosophy to bringing up children .

Not generalising at all are you ?:rolleyes:

Judging someones ability to bring their children up well by what they are wearing is very shallow.

Edited by Daven

It's probably because it's not a signing-on day, and having nothing better to do in their miserable lives until Mr Kyle pops up on telly, they intend to return home to spend the rest of the day in bed...

I feel sorry for the kids...

... having parents who have no pride in their appearance. :(

its just lazy parenting:gag: and probably the same parents that storm up to school when little Johnny has been sent home for wrong uniform?

Edited by Dubaidani13