Would you wear pyjamas to drop kids off at school?

No you're wrong! Avvin a faaaag outside the school gates whilst wearing jim jams in public is the ultimate in trash
My boss reckons that it's not uncommon in summer for a handful of parents to be drinking cans of lager/cider when they drop their kids off in the morning.

Obviously it's wrong to judge people completely because who knows what in their lives has led them to doing such a thing, but I cannot help but feel sorry for the kids. It's not exactly the best example and lord knows what the home life and diet must be.

My boss reckons that it's not uncommon in summer for a handful of parents to be drinking cans of lager/cider when they drop their kids off in the morning.

Obviously it's wrong to judge people completely because who knows what in their lives has led them to doing such a thing, but I cannot help but feel sorry for the kids. It's not exactly the best example and lord knows what the home life and diet must be.

It's not their fault really, it's just mixture of biology and nurture that is passed down from lots of parents to their children over the generations.

Shell suit wearers breed shell suit wearers.

Outdoor pyjama wearers breed pyjama wearers.

Alcoholics breed alcoholics.

Thieves breed thieves.

Violent criminals breed violent criminals.

Peadophiles breed peadophiles.

Murderers breed murderers.

:|

No you're wrong! Avvin a faaaag outside the school gates whilst wearing jim jams in public is the ultimate in trash

Not quite.

It's having a fag, in PJs, double buggy, effing n blinding, texting and Akita dog curling one oot. Now that's a Chav!:D

It's not their fault really, it's just mixture of biology and nurture that is passed down from lots of parents to their children over the generations.

Shell suit wearers breed shell suit wearers.

Outdoor pyjama wearers breed pyjama wearers.

Alcoholics breed alcoholics.

Thieves breed thieves.

Violent criminals breed violent criminals.

Peadophiles breed peadophiles.

Murderers breed murderers.

:|

I'm just on my way out so I haven't time to research this little gem. I'd appreciate links to anything that justifies each of these assertions.

I'm just on my way out so I haven't time to research this little gem. I'd appreciate links to anything that justifies each of these assertions.

Whilst it isn't 100% true, and it wasn't supposed to be, there is a wealth of studies that show criminality is passed down generations. A huge percentage of child abusers were abused themselves for instance.

No, it's a matter of self-discipline and standards for me, what if a member of staff wished to speak to me for some reason, what if my children became embroiled in an argument upon leaving the car or some child was in danger or had an accident.

'Be Prepared' is the Scout's motto and it's a wise one.:cool:

No, it's a matter of self-discipline and standards for me, what if a member of staff wished to speak to me for some reason, what if my children became embroiled in an argument upon leaving the car or some child was in danger or had an accident.

'Be Prepared' is the Scout's motto and it's a wise one.:cool:

:huh:

On the other hand however...

... if they were to be involved in an accident themselves either on their way to or from delivering their little angel to school, then I would suggest that already being dressed for a visit to A&E could also be said to be 'being prepared'! ;)

As runningman1 said, it's established fact that criminals breed criminals so that part isn't up for debate.

What I'm not totally certain of is the correlation between criminality and wearing PJ's at the school gate, but at the risk of losing a fiver I'd lay that small wager that there's an above average incidence of criminality, thievery, peadophilia and murder among schoolgate pyjama wearers than schoolgate business suit wearers.

If that is the case the message is clear, don't wear nightwear to school unless you want a higher chance of being mistaken for a peadophile. :| Don't say I didn't warn you.