Would you wear pyjamas to drop kids off at school?

As runningman1 said, it's established fact that criminals breed criminals so that part isn't up for debate.

What I'm not totally certain of is the correlation between criminality and wearing PJ's at the school gate, but at the risk of losing a fiver I'd lay that small wager that there's an above average incidence of criminality, thievery, peadophilia and murder among schoolgate pyjama wearers than schoolgate business suit wearers.

If that is the case the message is clear, don't wear nightwear to school unless you want a higher chance of being mistaken for a peadophile. :| Don't say I didn't warn you.

Dear God ! Are you for real ?

Please tell me this is wind up ?:o

It's not their fault really, it's just mixture of biology and nurture that is passed down from lots of parents to their children over the generations.

Shell suit wearers breed shell suit wearers.

Outdoor pyjama wearers breed pyjama wearers.

Alcoholics breed alcoholics.

Thieves breed thieves.

Violent criminals breed violent criminals.

Peadophiles breed peadophiles.

Murderers breed murderers.

:|

oh so true, you can see it every day in town and meadowhall for and example, learnt behaviour being brought up around trashy behaviour gives it normality!

It's not their fault really, it's just mixture of biology and nurture that is passed down from lots of parents to their children over the generations.

Shell suit wearers breed shell suit wearers.

Outdoor pyjama wearers breed pyjama wearers.

Alcoholics breed alcoholics.

Thieves breed thieves.

Violent criminals breed violent criminals.

Peadophiles breed peadophiles.

Murderers breed murderers.

:|

There can be some truth in the ones I've highlighted, especially the alcohol one which I'm sure there is evidence for, but as for the others.....no!

There can be some truth in the ones I've highlighted, especially the alcohol one which I'm sure there is evidence for, but as for the others.....no!

There is some truth in all of them.

Your upbringing has impact on you y'know.

And there are many studies to support that.

That is why our society is separated in different classes and it is quite hard to climb that ladder.

At my daughter's school you're more likely to see mothers who look like they have spent the last couple of hours carefully deciding what to wear. Even when they're wearing casual clothes, they are carefully chosen casual clothes. There's no way they'd be seen dead in PJs.

Something I find particularly odd is when people wear a onesie (other than for fancy dress parties or similar). I cannot see the attraction. They're inconvenient, and you can easily finish up either too hot or too cold. Edit. Or worse, too hot AND too cold.

Edited by Eater Sundae

I am far more concerned about those parents who are very well dressed and are driving a very expensive motor who think it is ok to park on the zigzags outside the school and deposit their offspring out of the car into the middle of the road without bothering to even get out of the car themselves !

Wearing attire that some may think is night attire to drop their children off at school pales into insignificance - at least they make the effort to take their darlings into the playground !

---------- Post added 28-01-2016 at 17:24 ----------

At my daughter's school you're more likely to see mothers who look like they have spent the last couple of hours carefully deciding what to wear. Even when they're wearing casual clothes, they are carefully chosen casual clothes. There's no way they'd be seen dead in PJs.

Something I find particularly odd is when people wear a onesie (other than for fancy dress parties or similar). I cannot see the attraction. They're inconvenient, and you can easily finish up either too hot or too cold. Edit. Or worse, too hot AND too cold.

Sad to say that said parents spend so much time making themselves look 'perfect' they have very little time to spend with the children they chose to bring into the world.

Agree about the onesie though - they are very 'inconvenient' when visiting the 'convenience'.